SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Greenock Conference - Was it irrelevent?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
PosterThread
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: Consider this

Quote:
I have decided to no longer listen or participate in foolishness

Same here. For the benefit of everyone here, I'm putting this thread into the ground where it belongs. I've read all the posts, so this is not an impetuous action on my part.

Whisperer, you came here like a bolt of lightning, making your debut with a polarizing thread. Your responses have been less than godly; your tenor comes across here as most flippant and loose. Subsequent posts are purely didactic, and it is clear you came here to criticize, unilaterally teach, and promote your own website. This may be winked at in other Christian forums, but not here. There is a precious unity we endeavor to maintain here - in keeping with the Apostle Paul's yearning - and since your debut you have done nothing but undermine this. It is okay to disagree, but there is a fine line between disagreement and discord. I am sensing the latter.

This thread is terminated. Please consider your motives for joining our fellowship.

Brother Paul

2008/12/18 12:30Profile

Re:

As usual my American friends...WORLD WIDE WEB means outside of the USA.

Frank, just 'man up' bro! You are a testimony to failure of man in the church who cannot call a spade a shovel.

No offence bro, but you sound too whimpish.

As to love, as to anger...may my anger, bey my fury be my love...Christianit in MY COUNTRY IS DEAD. IN 40 YEARS TIME, WE SHALL CLOSE THE VERY LAST OF OUR CHURCHES. we are in an irrecoverable nose dive. Angry, no I AM FURIOUS! I am ready along with Lord me thinks to puke out all that is dead and mealy mouthed. We must have real revival. There is no if's and there is no buts..WE MUST have real revival. Greenock came no where near. Indeed, I weep with frustration and despair and my beother Frank, don't even think you can begin to uderstand what we have lost in this country and the the most dreadful state of our churches. You have no idea. I am a true patriot, I love my land, I am passionate about it and life is testimony to that. I think, there will be a time, when we shall have lay down our lives for reviaval. Beleive me, this is a true consideration for thoughtful folks over here. A true consideration.

2008/12/18 12:31

Re: Sin, strife and justification

"The servant of the Lord MUST not strive!"...Striving will steal your peace, and thereby your walk with God. Striving often has it's roots in justifying your SELF. Remember, You shall know them by their fruits...and these must be judged both by the Holy Spirit within, and the Holy written Word without.

"The wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.

"Now the fruit of righteousness is sewn in peace, by those who make peace."

"Where, then, do wars and fights come among you?"James 3, 17 and 18..

James chapter 4

Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the World, makes himself an enemy of God.

Saints, this is obvious where this is intentioned...to no good. I see this fellow as Paul did unto those who loved the preminence,and the world, and sought to draw disciples after themselves. A grievous wolf, who thrives on contention.

2008/12/18 12:40

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy