See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Grace and Law

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rowdy2

Southern USA

Grace and Law

Grace and Law.

Our duties as Christians are too praise God for His gift of salvation through His grace. We love Him with all our heart and our neighbor as our selves.

We teach God’s Holy Law as Jesus did to the lost that are still under the law, the unbrakeable rod of iron of death for unrepented sins that brings sinners to their knees in despair as broken failures of doing right and wrong in their own eyes. To a state of total need of Grace through repentance and not just another modification of behavior. We stand or fall on our own actions in this spiritual Body of Christ Jesus.

We incorporate the Word of God into our walk and its precepts in our every thought. God is not a respecter of men’s doctrines or his religions and God does not live in building made with hands that can be divided and shaken but our Father lives as The guiding Spirit and Light of our hearts..

John 4:24-25) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

If you believe that Jesus is the Messiah pick up your banner [cross] love your enemies, pray for them and follow the teachings of our Messiah. Glory in the work of the cross, glory in the grace of God, glory in the power of God that reconciled us to our God through the body of Christ Jesus and set us at liberty to worship God and to fellowship with His Holy Spirit. God is not a respecter of persons so we are just as important to God as any other Christian man or woman that earnestly prays to Him in the name of Christ our mediator with out blemish.

Revelation 3: 17-22 KJV
Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked, I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich, and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Eddie

2008/12/9 8:56Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy