SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Down cast....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Down cast....

greetings brothers and sisters

I am asking for prayer. I just can seem to break free of this feeling of gloom that has come over me. I have been struggling with it for a few days now. I know this is sin on my part...I know Father is in control and that I have nothing to be fearful of or down cast about. I want to repent of this attitude of heart and seek Him. Please if you feel led to pray for me, ask that Father would open my eyes and heart to anything that is not of Him and that I would walk with trust and joy knowing my Lord lives and reigns!!! I want to walk daily with Him regardless of things happening around me....

Thank you
God Bless
MJ

2008/12/5 15:16Profile
LoveGodsWay2

Ohio, USA

Re: Down cast....

I am praying for you right.

Psalm 42
6 O my God, my soul is cast down within me;
Therefore I will remember You from the land of the Jordan,
And from the heights of Hermon,
From the Hill Mizar.
7 Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls;
All Your waves and billows have gone over me.
8 The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime,
And in the night His song shall be with me—
A prayer to the God of my life.

2008/12/5 15:26Profile
Lor_E

Montana USA

Quote:
I want to walk daily with Him regardless of things happening around me....

Amen, dear sister, isn't it a wonderful thing that He also wants to walk with you!? Many do not have such a wonderful hope as you have, many have no where to turn in times of stress or fear or doubt.

I am thankful that we do.

God hears and knows your heart. It is His will that if there is anything between you and He that He would let you know, just ask Him. He will always be faithful to bring conviction where it is needed as well as encouragement when it is needed; correction and balm for our wounds when they are needed.

We will indeed pray, and as you recognize His hand in all your ways, as in those times of struggle and victory in times past; we will also be thankful together with you.

[i]He speaks and the sound of His voice,
is so sweet that the birds hush their singing,
and the melody that He gave to me,
within my heart is ringing.
And, He walks with me
and He talks with me,
and He tells me I am His own;
and the joy we share
as we tarry there
none other,
has ever known.[/i]

[i]In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God;
He heard my voice out of His temple,
and my cry came before Him,
even into His ears[/i] Psalm 18:6
Love in Christ,
Lori

2008/12/5 15:52Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Dear MaryJane,

Just last night I read Psalm 19. It gave me such a settled feeling that this morning before I got out of bed I read it again. I pray that I can memorize it and have it before my eyes always.

If you want feel free to PM and I will be glad to talk with you.

Regards,
white stone (janice)

2008/12/5 16:14Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Praying for you, MJ.

BTW, you should smile simply because you are a child of the Creator of the Universe. He sees you, hears you and knows you BETTER than you know yourself. More importantly, He LOVES you more than you could ever love anyone. He has given Himself to you -- and greater love could never be known! His thoughts for you are pure...and gentle. In fact, He is gentle and humble in heart and provides rest for your weary soul (Matthew 11:28-30).

Be encouraged, dear sister!

:-)

2008/12/5 16:25Profile
Choo

Father, I lift MJ up to You. Your daughter is discouraged and is unable to see beyond the fog. Please minister to your beloved. Give her strength to fight and to use the weapons You have given your children to use at such times.

Lord, give her a glimpse of You, the wonder of You, the magnificence of You. Help her to peer fully upon your lovely face and not around at the circumstance of her life. Help her to see
how great You are and her blessed state, her heritage, because she belongs to You.

Holy Spirit, bring to her mind songs of praise and adoration for therein she will find much strength. Remind her of blessings to be thankful for.

Bring her to the place where she can say, "Lord, I put my hand in Thine, trusting You implicitly with my life, for I know with You in control, all will be well with me". Amen

MJ, I know what has helped me in the past is what Scripture says about David, "He encouraged himself in the Lord". I cry out to God for His help, I ask Him to show me passages in Scripture that will strengthen and encourage me. And also the others things I mentioned in the prayer above.

Please let us know in the days ahead how the lord has ministered to you.

Charmaine

2008/12/5 17:54Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy