SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prayer Request from Renz Family

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dougkristen

Prayer Request from Renz Family

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ on SermonIndex.net,

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter from our family. We are writing to you about what the Lord has been doing in our lives and why you are reading this. For the past 7 ½ years we have been renters. We have desired to live closer to our immediate family and we believe that now is the time to move from renting to home ownership. Presently we live about 40 minutes away from family and work. We have placed an offer on a house that has been accepted by the seller and is only 5 minutes away from family and about 10-15 minutes away from work. Our vision is to build into our children stronger relationships with their grandparents and memories with our immediate family and friends. We can achieve this by moving from rural Avon, NY to suburban Greece, NY.

The type of mortgage we are applying for is called a “no-doc”, no income verification loan. God has been teaching us to walk in good financial stewardship by budgeting and we have been able to build good credit over the past 8 years and rebuild what was lost. Last year I found myself unemployed and God provided me work in December that was only to last 7 weeks. Today I am still working for the same company 7 months later. I have also started a private piano studio and also a business tuning and repairing pianos which I greatly enjoy. Because I am classified as self employed, the loan requires a larger down payment than we have available today.

Through the past year the Lord has taught us to walk by faith, and trust the Lord for His provisions. Our goal for moving and becoming homeowners is to establish our family in a community, build roots for our children, and grow where He has planted us. We are asking you to pray for us in this transition for our family. If the Lord places on your heart to help us with a gift or a loan, we would be grateful for His provision through you. Please share this with others that you would know would pray for us and consider our need.

Thank you again for reading this letter.

Grace,
Doug & Kristen Renz
(585) 226-2174

2004/7/21 0:43Profile
repenter

Southern Ontario, Canada

Re: Prayer Request from Renz Family

May the Lord bless you for your desire to honour Him with what He has given you.

2004/7/21 8:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy