SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Revival Conference Greenock - Moderator Notes

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Revival Conference Greenock - Moderator Notes

Revival Conference Greenock, Scotland
November 25-27th, 2008
www.revivalconference.com
Live WEBCAST: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sermonindex.net-live-webcast-events

----

'As one of the moderators of this conference I welcome you. I trust that you will be blessed. Wouldn't it be wonderful if God breaks in on this conference and brings revival again to Scotland? But revival doesn't just happen. It is God responding to our prayer, our confessions, our praise, our faith, and brokenness over our sin and the sin of our churches and nation. I want to encourage you to believe that God is going to meet with us while we are here. When things look bad in our nation or church or our own heart it is faith that brings God by. So pray believing, "Believe ye in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established, believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper." II Chron. 20:20. On www.sermonindex.net there is an article that I wrote over 23 years ago about how revival came to a church I was pasturing in western Nebraska. It is only a small part of something that spread all around and lasted for some time. I haven't got over it yet and continue to experience the effects of God meeting me in revival. I share it to encourage you. We have a wonderful God, a wonderful Savior. May He bless you.' - Don Courville (Revival Conference Moderator)

=====

I returned home from Atlanta having been personally blessed by all that took place - the hospitality of local believers, the support of the local church staff and the powerful ministry of the speakers. This was our secondconference and I believe we went deeper than in Ohio last year. I was reminded of Ezekiel's vision of the riverflowing from the threshold of the house of God. Water up to the ankles (Ohio); water up to the knees (Atlanta); water up to the loins or a river to swim in (Greenock?). Thank you all for the part you played in making thislast conference a 'success'. Let us continue to plead for the Lord to pour out a great awakening on our lands. Ohow desperately we need a sovereign revival!' - Gareth Evans (Revival Conference Moderator)

======

'God spoke through His servants to us clearly this year in Atlanta. Even to hear such a message as the 'Ten Indictments' which was a trumpet call to the Evangelical Church! May God be doing something bigger then we can think or imagine. 'Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.' May our lives and ministries be found in 'a kingdom that cannot be shaken.' - Greg Gordon (Revival Conference Organiser)

2008/11/21 10:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy