SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Is Global Warming for real?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
thomasm

Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada

Re:

We know this earth will be here for the milenium.

2008/12/8 1:42Profile

Re:

The latest report is that this year (2008) is the coldest year on record since the 1920's. Last winter the polar ice caps were thicker than at any time since they've been keeping records.

Global Warming is a political and financial hoax. If we realized how many BILLIONS of $$ are involved in global warming in the corporate and political world we would be in a state of shock.

No, the only global warming I believe in is the one we read about in the Bible. And that one is God induced and sudden.

Krispy

2008/12/8 8:43
rreighe

Re:

i just have to laugh at that one. obama better explain that one with his God hating self! oh wait he can't.

2008/12/23 2:32Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re:

Here in Edmonton Alberta Canada, we have been in a deep freeze of -20 to -32 celcius since the beginning of December. I am tempted to invite Mr. Gore and his cronies to come up here and stand in our outdoor football stadium, in his shirtsleeves, and explain his stance on global warming to us. As Krispy has said, this is all political, and I believe that it is an attempt to take moneys from the "rich" countries, and re-distribute that money to have not countries, thus helping usher in the new world order that is coming. Former Russian president Gorbachev (?) was involved in a think tank in the 80s and 90s that proposed just this re-distribution of wealth as a major step in accomplishing this.

Blessings Greg :-(

2008/12/23 9:57Profile
LoveGodsWay2

Ohio, USA

Re: Atmosphere cooler now than eight years ago

[b]Atmosphere cooler now than eight years ago[/b]

An author and skeptic of manmade climate change says George W. Bush will leave office on January 20 with the earth's temperature cooler than when he took office in 2001.

Chris Horner is a senior fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute and the author of Red Hot Lies: How Global Warming Alarmists Use Threats, Fraud, and Deception to Keep You Misinformed. He says despite the media and the left accusing Bush of inaction on climate change, Bush is leaving office with the earth cooler than when he started.

[url=http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=375526]Atmosphere cooler now than eight years ago[/url]

2009/1/7 8:38Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy