SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : America Chose a king... Now What

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

America Chose a king... Now What

America Chose a king... Now What

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young Facebook Friend, Ryan from New Jersey posted this on my Facebook account this morning:

In reference to: 1 Samuel 8:6-21.. Ryan said,

"So now begins a new chapter of American history. I have been wondering why God has been leading me to the story of David and Saul as of late, and with the results of the election overwhelmingly in support of Barack Obama, the purpose of this has been realized in fullness. The message is clear: the American people want a king to lead them. Not the true King, but one whom they can put a face to…one who speaks charismatically and says everything they want to hear."

Yes, it's over... America has voted! Someone just called and asked me, "Are there any true Christians left in America?" Someone sent me a text message after midnight last night, "OMG..What now for America?" From another text message..."I saw them drinking the Koolaid in Grant Park!" Besides the issue of electing a President, it is seeming that all ballot proposals that stood for any type of morality were also shot down in flames. Yes... America has spoken!

For the record... I am proud of the fact that an African American has become President Elect of the United States of America, this I truly rejoice in! Only in America could this have happened! However, I am very saddened that the wrong African American was elected! I think all eyes that care to see truth will one day agree with me. Therefore in getting that statement out of the way the next question is, "Now what?'

Since the economic "Bail Out" of last month, you may recall that I have been pointing people, both on my blog and in our meetings, towards Hebrews 12: 26b - 29, (NLT) "... but now he makes another promise: 'Once again I will shake not only the earth but the heavens also.' This means that all of creation will be shaken and removed, so that only unshakable things will remain. Since we are receiving a Kingdom that is unshakable let us be thankful and please God by worshiping him with holy fear and awe. For our God is a devouring fire."

The "shaking" in America and the world has only just begun! I am suggesting that we put on our "spiritual seat belts" because we are in for the ride of our lives! However, in the midst of this shaking will come a unprecedented time of greatly enhanced signs, wonders and miracles! Jesus said in John 14: 12, (NLT) "I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father." These words of our Lord are coming into reality very soon.

Next, this "shaking and baking" will once again draw mankind to the proper King. Revelation 11: 15 (KJV) "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the Kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

Friends, I remain "pumped!" I see the greatest revival, the greatest move of God, all that I've been seeking for many, many years, about to be released on the United States of America and the rest of the world! You most likely have read my words or heard me say, "we are heading for the 'Greatest Awakening Ever!" This will not be your "Mama's Revival!" This time the Kingdom of God is in expansion mode! This is all heading us into God's purposes! I'm excited and find that it's a great time to be doing what we do, traveling the roads of America... on the "Highway to Revival!"

I was hoping that last night America would vote for God, for His Word, for righteousness. We didn't! Instead we voted for a king. In January this king will take his throne, but the truth is that millions of us who are true "kings" (we are all priests and kings and Jesus is the King of kings) are finding ourselves being positioned to advance the Kingdom of God like never before. This goes so far beyond just "going to church!" I'm thinking that "church as usual" will become pretty boring in the coming days!

Here are a couple of other verses of Scripture that we cannot loose sight of..... Daniel 2: 44 - 45, (NLT) "During the reigns of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed or conquered. It will crush all these kingdoms into nothingness, and it will stand forever. That is the meaning of the rock cut from the mountain, though not by human hands, that crushed to pieces the statue of iron, bronze, clay, silver and gold. The great God was showing the king what will happen in the future. The dream is true, and its meaning is certain!"

Then...Daniel 11: 32b, (KJV) "But the people who know their God will be strong and do exploits!"

The Hebrew word for "strong" is "chazaq" and means, "be constant, constrain, continue, be of good courage, encourage self, be established, become mighty, prevail, repair, retain, take hold of, be urgent, behave self valiantly, withstand.... to bind, restrain and conquer."

This is the Church that I'm telling people about... This is the Church of the Firstborn of Hebrews 12! This is the Church that I'm proud to be a part of. Yep... I do love my job!

Kingdom Blessings!

Larry the Revivalist!

My web site: www.larrysilverman.com
:-( :-(

2008/11/5 17:01
passerby

Re: America Chose a king... Now What

Quote:
For the record... I am proud of the fact that an African American has become President Elect of the United States of America, this I truly rejoice in! Only in America could this have happened! However, I am very saddened that the wrong African American was elected! I think all eyes that care to see truth will one day agree with me. Therefore in getting that statement out of the way the next question is, "Now what?'

It is the sovereign counsel of God, to which I humbly bow. What will happen next is yet for me to see.

Whatever things I think about Obama, that I will keep, that I will submit to the Lord, God is God, let the Lord do whatever he pleases.

Yes, I will pray for Obama, I will pray for America, I will pray for the believers.

I will maintain a clear conscience before God and before men. I will not let worries, bitterness, strife, vain and malicious speculations fill my heart.

I ask, what is so scary or ominous about Obama...Please... dont write your thoughts here, but let the Lord search our hearts.

I don't have to throw rotten tomatoes while the other side of this earth is caught in ecstasy.

2008/11/5 20:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy