SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Does anyone know anything about Joyce Mejer to watch out for?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
bible1985

Re:

Guys thank you so much, i needed to know some about her because i have heard people defending her before and i knew that their was something fishy about her. I knew about her view on jesus having to go to hell to finish his work, i think all of the word of faith movement people believe that. I think they all went to oral roberts university to here about that false doctrine. WE need to expose these people even the likes of t.d jakes which might for some be a shock that i would say their false prophets and i am very unsure of John hagee too. Billy graham also seemed to change the way he preached over the years too.

2008/10/8 16:16Profile

Re:

Yep... all of these false teachers/prophets have legions of people who will defend them to the death. It's called "cult of personality".

Krispy

2008/10/8 16:33
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
Yep... all of these false teachers/prophets have legions of people who will defend them to the death. It's called "cult of personality".

Krispy

Hey I resent that! me personally, I belong to the cult of "split personality" I like some of them. :-P

2008/10/8 17:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy