SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events :  (The Thread Got Warped...)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
JoanM

Re:

How I love the brothers and sisters on SI. I’m really loving Rivqah right now. Maybe others are soaking in the Water (of his Word). I hear it helps with leg injuries. :-P

I would love the idea of one person culling the noise of Kingdom of this World (ok two or maybe three at most), keeping it on the same thread ($ for example). I don’t read newspapers and have no TV. I can just open my Bible and it’s all there without the lies. And of course that’s a weeks worth of food. (I did go to a neighbor’s last week to watch a news program. It wasn't worth it.)

When Iran (or the US) is bombed, when revival breaks out, when Russia invades Israel through Georgia, when the Lord returns, I expect to know it. We don’t need much information (a glance) to participate. I’m trying not to exaggerate here.

The news I love is the news that points out the ways of God working. This mammon thing does that. I pray that the awareness of Greed does not stop with US greed, wall-street greed, banking greed but that it filters down into an awareness in each heart and our dealing with it as sin. SI posters know this. A bath sounds good to me.

God Bless all [b][color=990000]H[/color][/b]is servants (and right here on SI) Made for His pleasure (Rev. 4:11)
JoanM

PS The [b][color=990000]H[/color][/b] in His always reminds me of the two crosses. There is room for me there. That is why the color.

2008/10/7 16:29Profile

Re:

Joan... I'm with ya.

Krispy

2008/10/7 16:30
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings Rivqah

I urge you to go to the Lord and spend time in prayer. Your heart and your posts here today have been very hostile. I am praying for you and hope that you will turn to Him and repent of this heart.

God Bless you
MJ

2008/10/7 16:32Profile

Re:

Quote:

JoanM wrote:
How I love the brothers and sisters on SI. I’m really loving Rivqah right now. Maybe others are soaking in the Water (of his Word). I hear it helps with leg injuries. :-P

I would love the idea of one person culling the noise of Kingdom of this World (ok two or maybe three at most), keeping it on the same thread ($ for example). I don’t read newspapers and have no TV. I can just open my Bible and it’s all there without the lies. And of course that’s a weeks worth of food. (I did go to a neighbor’s last week to watch a news program. It wasn't worth it.)

When Iran (or the US) is bombed, when revival breaks out, when Russia invades Israel through Georgia, when the Lord returns, I expect to know it. We don’t need much information (a glance) to participate. I’m trying not to exaggerate here.

The news I love is the news that points out the ways of God working. This mammon thing does that. I pray that the awareness of Greed does not stop with US greed, wall-street greed, banking greed but that it filters down into an awareness in each heart and our dealing with it as sin. SI posters know this. A bath sounds good to me.

God Bless all [b][color=990000]H[/color][/b]is servants (and right here on SI) Made for His pleasure (Rev. 4:11)
JoanM

PS The [b][color=990000]H[/color][/b] in His always reminds me of the two crosses. There is room for me there. That is why the color.

So your not going to respond to your false accusations?

2008/10/7 16:40
JoanM

Re:

Oh Rivqah

I am a slow poster. I thought your post with all the :-P at the end, saying you were taking a bath, meant that you were returning to the truth of Jeremiah Burroughs that you always quote. I replied with rejoicing in God how a christian who feels "kicked in the leg" does not kick back.

This thread wraping thing is nuts to me now.

I guess you did kick back and i miss-understood your long :-P post about taking a bath.

I am going to post this much and see if I am in the right thread. Who knows where my other post went. Maybe to God which would be good. :-)

2008/10/7 16:50Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy