Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Four Kinds of Men

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
nizero

Four Kinds of Men

Quote from a theologian from dallas theological seminary

Quote:
Paul teaches us there are four kinds of men: the natural man who does not receive the things of God, the baby Christian who is not ready to receive the deep things of God, the carnal Christian who refuses to mature, and the spiritual man.

I disagree with this. I believe the bible teaches that there are two kinds of men "natural" and "spiritual"

2008/10/6 19:52Profile
macbug

So Cali-

Re: Four Kinds of Men

Interesting point, I have been battling between the carnal and spiritual for 30 years.

2008/10/7 13:29Profile
jsisrl

Re:

Quote:

macbug wrote:
Interesting point, I have been battling between the carnal and spiritual for 30 years.

macbug,

FORM OF GODLINESS: or GODLINESS:
http://home1.gte.net/web23vhn/Flesh-Nature-gte.htm

Be blessed~

2008/10/7 15:18Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Four Kinds of Men

I don't completely agree with the theologians catagories but I'm not sure I completely agree with your's either. I do believe the Bible speaks about levels of maturity in believers, for example, the Apostle John speaks of children, young men, and fathers...

[i]I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake. I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father. I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.[/i]
(1John 2:12-14)

In Christ,

Ron

2008/10/7 19:38Profile
jsisrl

Re:

macbug, did the mp3 bless you?

2009/3/25 18:29Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

jsisrl wrote:
macbug, did the mp3 bless you?

The only thing it would let me do is save it as a text sermon or study, is there an mp3 of this? or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
Mr. Bill

2009/3/25 21:04Profile
jsisrl

Re:

HI MrBillPro,

http://home1.gte.net/web23vhn/Flesh-Nature-gte.htm

Just click on it and it will open up a webpage on the Flesh Nation, by our late Pastor Milton Green. Or copy and paste that url on another tab.

2009/6/26 8:22Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy