SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Leonard Ravenhill on the front of GODTUBE.com!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Leonard Ravenhill on the front of GODTUBE.com!!!

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/ravenhillgt.jpg[/img]

I was amazed to see Leonard Ravenhill and a clip called "spirituality and the bank book" featured on the front of godtube!

http://www.godtube.com/

here is the direct link to the video:
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2c967da02a88c240d364

2008/10/1 1:01Profile
JoanM

Re: Leonard Ravenhill on the front of GODTUBE.com!!!

Glory to God!!!

God hears and answers prayer. And His sheep hear His voice. And we seek and follow Him. Many springs, large and small, are opening everywhere. Thank you, thank you Father.

Confidence in God

2008/10/1 2:52Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

still on there! :-)

2008/10/1 10:32Profile
HomeFree89

Indiana

Re:

Wow, that's amazing! :-) Hopefully many will watch it.

2008/10/1 15:38Profile
Fuegodedios

Richmond, VA

Re: Leonard Ravenhill on the front of GODTUBE.com!!!

This is amazing, but I have to say it does not shock me. A lot of people are waking up they are seeing with their eyes and hearing again with their spiritual ears. The church (the real saints) want the truth they yearn for it.They are sick of a deficient gospel, a deficient god and a deficient spirit that calls itself God, I think Paul had to deal with this and coined the phrase (Another Gospel) in 2 corinthians 11:4 when he said.

For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

So this does not shock me about Ravenhill being on GodTube the truth will come forth and that which can be shaken will be shaken. Folks are beginning to wake up and say "hey this is not the Jesus of the scriptures, nor is his gospel being relayed and what kind of spirit is this that we received on sunday he's not making me conform to the image of Christ and he is certainly not making me holy isn't his name the HOLY SPIRIT and should not he make me HOLY". So be on the look out in these perilous times. Because many will be looking for an Oasis to rest from the barren landscape of this world and many will come to a place like SI to drink of its rich fountains and be filled with the real Jesus the Real Gospel and the real Holy Spirit. ;-)

2008/10/1 21:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy