SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Abortion film to air, despite worry

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Abortion film to air, despite worry

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/may/featured_news.gif[/img]

POLITICAL leaders including John Howard and Mark Latham voiced concern yesterday at the ABC's decision to screen an abortion on national television, but there were no moves to ban the controversial documentary.

The British film contains confronting footage of a doctor scraping a woman's uterus and sucking out blood and foetal tissue using a syringe-like instrument.

There are shots of a doctor sorting through foetal tissue, and of the remains of foetuses up to the age of 21 weeks.

My Foetus, produced by pro-choice Briton Julia Black, will screen in an Australian first on the ABC's Compass program on August 8, as revealed in The Australian yesterday.

Black, the daughter of a pro-abortion doctor, reflects on her decision to terminate a pregnancy at age 21.

2004/7/13 10:54Profile
elias

cumberland,Virginia

Re: Abortion film to air, despite worry

What time on Aug. 8 will the program come on?

2004/7/13 15:03Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
What time on Aug. 8 will the program come on?

I am not sure off hand, if I find out I might pray during that duration for peoples hearts to be convicted of the crime that is occouring that they are watching as entertainment.

2004/7/13 15:07Profile
DelightedInU

Escondido, CA

Re:

I pray that people will see this and be disgusted and ashamed of themselves. That they would see through the pro-choice crud and that God would open their eyes and use this film for His glory somehow.

2004/7/13 19:41Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy