SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please pray for Mabel

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HeartSong

Please pray for Mabel

Please pray for my friend Mabel. She is 79 years old and will be having surgery for breast cancer in the morning.

Last year she had a quadruple by pass surgery and then fell and broke her hip about six months later.

She is asking the Lord for complete healing before the surgery . . .

2008/9/10 0:11Profile
MaryJane

Re: Please pray for Mabel

I will be praying for your friend.

God Bless you both
MJ

2008/9/10 1:24Profile
Nellie

Re: Please pray for Mabel

May God be with Mabel.
He won't forsake her in her hour of need.
God Bless
Nellie

2008/9/10 14:14Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Thank you for your prayers MaryJane and Nellie and everyone else who prayed.

The Lord was faithful. Mabel is out of surgery. She lost a breast but praise the Lord the cancer had not spread to her lymph nodes.

A few months ago, forgetting that her hips did not work like they used to, she sat on the steps of her front porch and couldn't get up. In trying to get up, she twisted her knee badly and had major bruises down to her ankle. A couple of weeks ago she passed out in a local restaurant (thankfully she didn't get hurt - she simply fell to her knees and fell forward onto her forehead - she is very embarrassed about this). When they brought her to the hospital, they saw the bruising and did some tests - this is how they found the two lumps. She had just had her breasts examined in June and there was no cancer so evidently what she had was very aggressive. They never did figure out why she passed out.

It is such a wonder - how the Lord cares for His children. He is ever faithful and ever true. I pray that I never take Him for granted.

Thank you again for your prayers.

2008/9/10 15:49Profile

Re:

I will keep your friend in prayer.

2008/9/10 16:00

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy