SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : God's Plan of Redemption by Mary E. McDonough

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Koinonia2

USA

God's Plan of Redemption by Mary E. McDonough

I'd like to recommend a little book that revolutionised my Christian life 4 or 5 years ago when I read it the first time. Back then, I was altogether turned-off by the idea that the life of God ("eternal life") had no daily application RIGHT NOW. Was it simply a matter of waiting to die to enjoy eternal life?

Then the book [u]God's Plan of Redemption[/u] by a little-known sister, Mary E. McDonough, came into my hands. What a mercy!

In the book, Mrs McDonough shows how God's gains His children through His LIFE which is imparted into us at regeneration and works in us day-by-day to transform us into the very image of the first-born Son.

While reading this book, God revealed to me through His Holy Word that "eternal life" is NOT just a ticket to heaven when we die. Rather, God imparted His eternal, uncreated, divine life into us so that we would mature and be His expression for His glory! Eternal life is Christ Himself!

I would encourage everyone to read this treasure. The charts alone are priceless.

I just found out that it can be found online in its entirety at http://www.marymcdonough.org/

Much grace!
DanielJ

2004/7/10 19:18Profile
Koinonia2

USA

Re: God's Plan of Redemption by Mary E. McDonough

2004/7/18 14:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy