SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Powerful Sermons to Recommend

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
KathleenP

Maine

Powerful Sermons to Recommend

My son Aaron and his wife have been greatly blessed as they've embarked on the Openhisword.com ministry.

As many of you are aware of now, their desire is the ability to provide sound, biblical, sermons, music and testimonies free of charge on either dvd, cds, or printed material.

I was greatly blessed as I had taken quite a number of Art Katz' cds with me to review while driving on a six hour journey.

They would be more than blessed to receive any recommended sermons that any of our brothers and sisters have really been edified by as we are all finding it difficult to go over certain message titles because of our secular jobs and the usual family responsibilities.

Please feel free to visit the site to see what they already have on hand if there are any "must listen tos" that you don't spot, they would appreciate an email.

Openhisword.com thanks you ahead. Please also pray that they operate under great discernment. We all know there's too much available already that damages the Lord's people.

God bless, Kathleen

2008/9/1 18:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy