SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Intro

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Juan413

Adelaide

Intro

Hi, I just joined the forum, I am resident of Adelaide, Australia. My mother language is Spanish, I was born in Chile and migrated with my wife to Australia in 1974, I am 59 yo, and have four children, 33, 30, 28 and 23.

I became a Christian in 1975, that is 33 years, I started in a Spanish Speaking Church, for 8 years now we are attending a multicultural Church, I hold the principles of the Scriptures of paramount importance.

2008/8/30 6:29Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: Intro

Welcome to SermonIndex, Juan. Let us know if we can be of any assistance. Thanks for the introduction, and may the Lord bless your time here.

Paul

2008/8/30 8:25Profile
JoanM

Re: Intro

Welcome and Amen to the principle of the Scriptures being of paramount importance. If you have not already discovered it, will find wonderful resources here from those that agree with you on that.

I am thinking that God is moving in Australia. You will find quite a few people here from Australia, (maybe near you). There are messages here from [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=310 ]Gerhard Du Toit [/url]who recently returned from fruitful meetings there and I think I recall a post about a possible conference (like Atlanta and Scotland) being prayed about for there.

If you haven’t already seen it, this message catches a lot of the heartbeat of this site: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1702]An Interview with Leonard Ravenhill (video) by Leonard Ravenhill.[/url]

2008/8/30 11:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy