SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Last Beast Kingdom

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sscr01

The Last Beast Kingdom

"And I beheld another Beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

And he exerciseth all the power of the first Beast before him, and causeth the earth and them that dwell therein to worship the first Beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth, in the sight of men. (When James and John wanted to call fire down from heaven as Elijah had done, Jesus said to them, "Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of! Lu 9:54,54.)

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles, which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast, which had the wound by the sword, and did live." Rev 13:11-14.

1. "...OUT OF THE EARTH" - a sparsely populated place, in contrast to the first Beast, who arose out of a populated place. Rev 17:15.

2. "...TWO HORNS" - no crowns: religious and civil liberty.

3. "...TWO HORNS LIKE A LAMB" - a young Christian nation.

4. "...HE SPAKE AS A DRAGON" - "The greatest Superpower the world has ever known."

GEORGE WASHINGTON said, "Every man conducting himself as a good citizen and being accountable to God, alone, for his religious options, ought to be protected in worshiping the Deity, ACCORDING TO THE DICTATES OF HIS OWN CONSCIENCE."

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN said, "When religion is good, it will take care of itself. When it's not able to take care of itself, and God does not see fit to take care of it, SO THAT IT HAS TO APPEAL TO THE CIVIL POWER FOR SUPPORT, it's evidence in my mind that the cause is a bad one."

ULYSSES S. GRANT said, "Leave the matter of religious teaching to the family altar, the church and the private school, supported entirely by private contributions. KEEP THE CHURCH AND STATE FOREVER SEPARATED."

(emphasis added)

JESUS said, "My Kingdom is not of this world: if My Kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight..." John 18:36.

JESUS NEVER USED THE STATE TO FURTHER THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

2008/8/23 10:00Profile
Logic

Re: The Last Beast Kingdom

Quote:
sscr01 wrote:
1. "...OUT OF THE EARTH" - a sparsely populated place, in contrast to the first Beast, who arose out of a populated place. Rev 17:15.

Daniel 7:17 Speakes of kings or men that rise up out of the earth.
This beast is men, the Anti-christ & his false prophet.

Quote:
2. "...TWO HORNS" - no crowns: religious and civil liberty.

Since Dan 8:20 is two men, then this beast is also two men.

Quote:
3. "...TWO HORNS LIKE A LAMB" - a young Christian nation.
4. "...HE SPAKE AS A DRAGON" - "The greatest Superpower the world has ever known."

and he had horns like a lamb, and (both horns) spoke like a dragon.
Lambs are disarming beasts, they have you take your guard down.
Dragons are bold, they will speak however they will to take you in.

2008/8/25 17:01Profile
sscr01

Re:

The Reformers studied Daniel and Revelation and pointed to the office of the Papacy as "The Antichrist" ("false Christ") and "The Son of Perdition."

Here are a few quotes:

MARTIN LUTHER: "nothing else than the kingdom of Babylon and of very Antichrist...For who is the man of sin and the son of perdition, but he who by his teaching and his ordinances increases the sin and perdition of souls in the church; while he yet sits in the church as if he were God? All these conditions have now for many ages been fulfilled by the papal tyranny." Martin Luther, First Principles, pp. 196-197.

JOHN CALVIN: "I deny him to be the vicar of Christ, who, in furiously persecuting the gospel, demonstrates by his conduct that he is Antichrist--I deny him to be the successor of Peter...I deny him to be the head of the church." "Some persons think us too severe and censorious when we call the Roman pontiff Antichrist. But those who are of this opinion do not consider that they bring the same charge of presumption against Paul himself, after whom we speak and whose language we adopt...I shall briefly show that (Paul's words in 2 Thess 2) are not capable of any other interpretation than that which applies to the Papacy" John Calvin, Tracts, Vol.1, pp. 219,220.

JOHN WESLEY: "He is in an emphatical sense, the Man of Sin, as he increases all manner of sin above measure. And he is, too, properly styled the Son of Perdition, as he has caused the death of numberless multitudes, both of his opposers and his followers...He it is...that exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped...claiming the highest power, and highest honor...claiming the perogatives that belong to God alone." Albert Close, Antichrist and His Ten Kingdoms, p. 110.

JOHN WYCLIF: "Why is it necessary in unbelief to look for another Antichrist? Hence in the seventh chapter of Daniel, Antichrist is forcefully described by a horn arising in the time of the 4th kingdom. For it grew from (among) our powerful ones, more horrible, more cruel, and more greedy, because by reckoning the pagans and our Christians by name, a lesser (greater?) struggle for the temporals is not recorded in any preceding time...and the horn has arisen from the ten horns, having eyes and a mouth speaking great things against the Lofty One, and wearing out the saints of the Most High, and thinking that he is able to change times and laws." (the Sabbath)(Daniel 7:8,25 quoted)..."for so our clergy foresee the lord pope, as it is said of the eighth blaspheming little head." Wyclif's De Veritate Sacrae Scripturae, vol. 3, pp. 262,263.

Similar statements were made by William Tyndale, King James, John Knox, Philipp Melancthon and Huldreich Zwingli.

Many of these men were martyred for such comments.

President Reagan and the Pope brought down communism in eastern Europe...a foreshadowing of things to come.

I have quotes by the RCC that state that the Pope is God and Jesus Christ behind the veil of flesh...Do you hear the voice of The Usurper? I do.

The Apostle Paul said, "Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas (Peter); and I of Christ. IS CHRIST DIVIDED? Was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul? 1 Cor 1:12,13.

The denominational system was never God's plan for His people. He calls this system, "The Mother of harlots." Rev 17. She has traded much of the Word of God for her traditions.

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, that ye be not partakers of her sins ("the transgression of the law" 1 John 3:4) and that ye receive not of HER PLAGUES. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities." (lawlessness) Rev 18:4,5.

How do we "Come out?" By doing as the Bereans: "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the Word with all readiness of mind, searching the Scriptures daily, whether those things were so." Acts 17:11.

Just as Judas arose from within the disciples, so The Antichrist will arise from within the apostate Catholic/Protestant religious system. There are born again Christians in both the Catholic and Protestant churches, but they are coming out.

Have you heard of St. Malachy's prophecy posted on the web by the Catholic Church? He was an Irish Catholic Bishop who visited Rome in 1139 and had a vision of all the popes until the time of the end. He gave details about many of them. He said, that, the last pope would "reign amidst many tribulations," and "the dreadful judge would come and destroy the city." (Jesus is coming back as The Judge.)

If this was a vision from God, there will be one more pope.

2008/8/25 17:58Profile
Logic

Re:

Quote:
sscr01 wrote:
The Reformers studied Daniel and Revelation and pointed to the office of the Papacy as "The Antichrist" ("false Christ") and "The Son of Perdition."

Why would the Jews think that a Pope was their Messiah?
Unless he built their next temple.

2008/8/25 18:01Profile
sscr01

Re:

"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh; BUT HE IS A JEW, WHICH IS ONE INWARDLY; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." Rom 2:28,29.

"Know ye therefore, that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham." Ga 3:7.

"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to thy seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed which is Christ." Ga 3:16.

"And IF ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Ga 3:29.

Those who are of faith, are the seed of Abraham.

The Jewish nation does not play in prophecy. We, who believe in Christ, are the true Jews, according to the Scripture. And there are 150 congregations of Messianic Jews in Israel.

Where does it say in the Scripture, that, the temple will be rebuilt?

We are the temple of God: "Know ye not that YE ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1 Cor 3:16.

It is not about the nation of Israel, but the true Jews - the people of God.

2008/8/25 18:28Profile
Logic

Re:

Quote:
sscr01 wrote:

Where does it say in the Scripture, that, the temple will be rebuilt?

[b]Rev 11:1[/b] [color=990000]And a reed like a staff was given to me, and the angel stood, saying, Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those worshiping in it
[b]:2[/b] But the court which is without the temple leave out, and do not measure it. For it was given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city forty two months..[/color]

[b]Note:[/b] When they rebuild the new temple, they will leave out the outer court and, I believe, they will rebuild the dome right next to it when there is a "false peace".
This explains the “giving it to the nations”.

The foundations of the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock which are on the Temple Mount at this moment are old and unstable, part of the structure is unsound and may collapse. When this happens, it will give way for the rebuilding of the new Temple, with the new Al-Aqsa Mosque right next to it.
Quote:
It is not about the nation of Israel, but the true Jews - the people of God.

It ia about the Nation of Israel.
[b]Rom 11:26[/b] [color=990000]And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:[/color]

[b]Jer 30:3[/b] [color=990000]For, lo, the days come, says the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, says the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.
:4 And these are the words that the LORD spoke concerning Israel and concerning Judah.
:5 For thus says the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace.
:6 Ask you now, and see whether a man does travail with child? why do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?
:7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
:8 For it shall come to pass in that day, says the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off your neck, and will burst your bonds, and strangers shall no more enslave them:
:9 But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.
:10 Therefore fear you not, O my servant Jacob, says the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save you from afar, and your descendants from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.
:11 For I am with you, says the LORD, to save you: though I make a full end of all nations where I have scattered you, yet will I not make a full end of you: but I will correct you in just measure, and will not leave you altogether unpunished.[/color]

2008/8/25 18:41Profile
sscr01

Re:

Some say, that, this Scripture refers to the Holy of Holies and the Holy Place.

Something will happen in this world, to cause people to fear what is coming on the earth. A nuclear blast? Jesus said, that, men's hearts would fail them for fear of the things coming upon the earth.

People tend to give up their liberties, when they are in fear.This will bring on the kingdom of The Antichrist.

There are two kingdoms: the Kingdom of fear and the Kingdom of faith.

If you want to read my posts, "Daniel & Revelation Reveal The Antichrist," and "Revelation 13:11-Protestant America," they are on several sites. The easiest would be to visit www.thelordiscoming.co.nr. under "Herald"

2008/8/25 19:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy