Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Calvary Road - Roy Hession

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
JFEdgar

Wellington, Ohio

Re: The Calvary Road - Roy Hession

What do you mean by "the great commandment"?

2006/7/19 18:59Profile
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Re: The Calvary Road - Roy Hession

I've read this book 3 times and it gets better with each read! The small group I am a member of is currently reading through Calvary Road and it has been very good!
On another note about Mr. Hession, I purchased a book of Oswald Chambers which was gifted from Biddy Chambers to Roy Hession (dated 07/14/59). According to the person I purchased it from, he had bought several books that belonged to Mr. Hession at a book shop in Britain. He did not know how they ended up there but because of the inscriptions in the front it would be hard for me to imagine that these were just tossed out... I tried to find out more about Mr. Hession on the internet but there isn't any information on him or any ministry he's involved in.
The person I purchased the book from had supposed that he had either passed or that he was ill, and some family members were probably clearing out his possessions... I hope this is not the case!
I would also love to hear more of his sermons, if you have any other chance to get some, please post them!

2006/7/24 1:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy