SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Rick Warren to moderate Presidential debate?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread

Krispy my brother

God bless you ....you didnt offend or hurt me at all, there was no offense, so forgiveness is a non issue, though I do bless you for your humility, and say same-same to you. We just disagreed, if we were sitting around a campfire, talking, debating, praying and we disagreed on something, we'd talk it out, move on, stir the fire up, talk some more, no big deal.

Just pray for America with me, and I wont say why, something is afoot, something foul, and devilish. I trust in the Lord, I HAVE to, but we're going to need Divine protection. I hope I'm wrong.

God bless you Krisp, stay safe and keep your powder dry and your larder stocked, know what I'm saying Marine?

In Jesus' love, natan

2008/8/20 18:01

Re: Krispy my brother

Natan4Jesus,

Hey bro,

I do agree with you response that "something is afoot", something foul, something devilish.

We need a hope and a life beyond what we experienced.

What I am saying is that we need as brother cymbala said, fresh wind, fresh fire, we don't have that, and I am worried for all of our safety and guidance among the world and the hurting church.

Yes bro, let us pray for the rain from and the of reign of God

I simply don't know what there is to do but that.

Love in Christ

EJG

2008/8/21 15:05

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy