Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Shalom from Central Virginia

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Denny

Virginia

Shalom from Central Virginia

[email][email protected][/email]

My name is Denny and I live in Central VA. I am happily married and the father of nine children. I've been the director of Life and Liberty Ministries since 1994. [url=www.lifeandlibertyministries.com]Life and Liberty Ministries[/url]
I look forward to having some good discussions with you all.

Obey Always,

Denny

2004/7/8 19:13Profile
moreofHim

Re: Shalom from Central Virginia

Welcome Denny!

I hope you will find much "meat" and truth here. The fellowship ain't half bad either. :-)

Wow, 9 children! The Lord has blessed you then with a patient and selfless wife, I am sure. :-)

Many blessings to you and your family and may the Lord continue to touch your life in a deep and personal way.

In Him, Chanin

2004/7/8 19:21Profile
Denny

Virginia

Re: Blessed indeed

Yes, I have been blessed indeed.

2004/7/8 20:03Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Yes, I have been blessed indeed.

AMEN, its great to have you aboard brother, be blessed, would love to know more about your ministry and your desire for revival? Feel free to ask any questions at all.

2004/7/8 20:08Profile
Denny

Virginia

Re:

As a family we have lately been reading lots of Tozer and Ravenhill. I was turned on to the great revival writers during the mid-eighties. My children are now digging in. I'm now in the process of downloading some of their sermons for our family worship time.

2004/7/8 20:18Profile
KeithLaMothe

It's an encouragement and a pleasure to know of a servant of God involved in street evangelism (as per the website, at least) and in increasing the numbers of the Kingdom the old-fashioned way :)

Amen to your anti-abortion (either in clinic or by abortion-causing "birth control") teachings, as well as accepting children as the blessings they are.

God's grace be with you and your family,
-Keith

2004/7/8 23:11Profile
revival9

Arizona, USA

Hello brother,

Your website is fantastic. I am so humbled and ashamed for my inactivity. You have an awesome ministry.

The Lord will surely bless you for what you are doing. And may the Lord wake the rest of us up.

Your 'Truth Truck' is a great idea. I cried to see the sign 'One dead, one wounded'. I was a CPC counselor in the early '80's. The training itself helped me deal with the aftermath of my own abortion, like nothing else could have.

Which is why my children are so dear to me today.

Mrs. Fred

2004/7/10 15:29Profile
Denny

Virginia

Re:Truth Truck

The Truth Truck will be on the street in Boston during the last week of July for the Democratic National Convention.

If any one is in the Boston area during that week and would like to take part in street outreach, let me know.

[url=www.lifeandlibertyministries.com]Life and Liberty Ministries[/url]

2004/7/11 14:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy