SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Looking for Holiness preacher for ARMY ROTC event

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Kedric

Looking for Holiness preacher for ARMY ROTC event

Does anybody know a Holiness preachers that used to serve in the Army that would not mind volunteering at a Christian ARMY ROTC dining event. I am in charge of finding the preacher and am hoping to find one who will preach the truth and not just a feel good sermon . . . which is what we always seem to get.

We are in the Chicago area . . . and do not really have money to pay a preacher very well.

2008/7/25 16:09Profile
Ruach34

Beijing

Re: Looking for Holiness preacher for ARMY ROTC event

Kedric, I can ask around for possibilities. My army connections are limited but do have some... Do they have to be prior service? When is the event? What kind of event is it?

thanks,

2008/7/25 16:43Profile
Kedric

Re:

Hey Ruach,

that would be really nice. I have been looking and praying for a couple hours now.

I am really working hard this semester at changing are programs focus from success and pride to a full focus on God and the idea of commissioning as a missionary into the Army.

It doesn't really matter if they are currently in or our prior service. I think they are supposed to have been an officer; but if they were a high ranking NCO (1SG or higher), I could probably get it to work. The event is December 06. It is dinning in; which is a common formal Army event.

It is at my school; Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, IL.

2008/7/25 17:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy