SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Connection? Half Million Plastic Coffins In Georgia & Flu Pandemic Hype

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MandM

Connection? Half Million Plastic Coffins In Georgia & Flu Pandemic Hype

Connection? Half Million Plastic Coffins In Georgia & Flu Pandemic Hype

Sometimes when you start to put the pieces together, two seemingly unrelated stories come together and create a picture that is sobering.

#1) Have you seen the new stunning video of half a million plastic coffins in Georgia? Why would the government need so many coffins? You can see the shocking video here:

http://shatteredparadigm.blogspot.com/2008/07/half-million-500000-plastic-coffins-in.html

#2) The U.K. government is warning of an "inevitable" flu pandemic that is going to kill 50 million people worldwide.

Oh....that is why the government is going to need all of those coffins. Even though the number of people dying from bird flu worldwide is very small right now, perhaps the government knows (or is planning) something that they are not telling us. What do you think?

2008/7/21 16:41Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re: Connection? Half Million Plastic Coffins In Georgia & Flu Pandemic Hype

MandM wrote:

Quote:
What do you think?

MandM... Respectfully, I think that this is inappropriate for these forums. Does this help stir revival?

2008/7/21 16:46Profile

Re:

I debated whether I should respond to this because I am aware that it kicks it back to the top of the list again... but I have something to say here...

Many well meaning Christians are caught up in conspiracy theories, and this ought not to be. Conspiracy theories only breed fear, worry, mistrust, etc. It does nothing to cultivate the fruits of the Spirit.

[b]GOD[/b] is in control... not the [i]government[/i]. In fact, the Bible prophetically says that over 1/3 of the earth's population [i]will[/i] die from disease in the terrible last days.

Hey... maybe our government read the Bible, and they are preparing! Thats more than most Christians ever do.

Seriously tho, stirring up fear and worry among the brethren is a [b]SIN[/b]. The Bible even recommends putting a brother out for such things.

The Bible clearly says:

[b]Phillipians 4:8[/b] [i]Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are [b]honest[/b], whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.[/i]

Does that mean we dont pay any attention to whats going on around us? No, of course not. But most conspiracy theory people I know are generally consumed by it. I've never met one person who was into conspiracy theories who struck me as being "balanced". And believe me, there are a lot of paranoid conspiracy theorists here in the mountains of western NC, northern GA & east TN. It's a generational thing, and started prior to the Civil War.

So unless there is hard evidence of something, please keep this forum clear of conspiracy theories.

Krispy

2008/7/22 10:26

Re: Krispy..Conspiracy

I think these may be from the Idaho anti- defamation league set aside for LAWYERS!

There, I said it. :-P ..I agree, We can speculate until the day of our deaths, and nothing ever materializes as we think.

If plague comes, should I worry, or be in fear? If I die, then I am in Heaven..if I live, good, but either way, it will be in faith......It seems that most of us are terminal sometime or another.

The one difference is the Word of the Lord. As in Agubus' day, some may prophesy, and be correct, of plague or famine..and that may have God's deliverence wrapped within it. It is different from speculation or worry. It is of faith.

"God has never forsaken any who seek after Him"....Hallelujah!

2008/7/22 12:00

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy