SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Praise the Lord

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Praise the Lord

Hey there all, I just joined today, in order to post concering some awful posts I read which were meant to do nothing but make fun of a Brother of mine in Christ, well, a Brother who has recently went on to see the Lord. I am a Christian foremost, donomination does not matter to me, so long as the Word is taught and preached with power and Authority. I have recieved the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, and can't wait to see what kind of forums there are going on here.

God bless all of you,
Mitch Miller

2004/7/4 14:59
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Praise the Lord

Quote:
I just joined today, in order to post concering some awful posts I read which were meant to do nothing but make fun of a Brother of mine in Christ

Welcome to SermonIndex and I hope you are changed and blessed by the old audio/video recordings offered on this site. In regards to your joining just for the purpose defending Kenneth Hagin, The posts that I personally made myself and others were done not to malign the character of a man but to show quite clearly false doctrine and manifestations in the Church of Jesus Christ. It is out of a deep concern for the Church of God that I do this and for no other reason. This is not a discernment or apologetics ministry but one cannot at points help but post information in deep concern over these dubious happenings. I have noticed that you posted in this forum about this topic: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1897&forum=42]Kenneth Hagin and the Laughing Revival.[/url] and I would ask you keep the posts in this topic soley in this thread. I hope to hear more from you not just on this topic. I really encourage you to listen to audio sermons by speakers such as: T. Austin Sparks, Leonard Ravenhill, Keith Daniel, A.W. Tozer and many other of the men of God from this site.

2004/7/4 15:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy