SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hewo

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ss2kakarot

New Zealand

Hewo

Hello guys i'm new here, I downloaded a couple of sermons a while back and found it really encouraging, so have kept coming back ;-)

I also thought this might b a good place to ask questions i may have/encounter about christianity.

2004/7/2 23:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Hewo

Quote:
Hello guys i'm new here, I downloaded a couple of sermons a while back and found it really encouraging, so have kept coming back

Great you decided to post a welcome! I am very glad to hear that you have been encouraged by this ministry and I pray you are blessed in a tremendous way when listening to more sermons. Yes do feel free to ask any questions about Christianity there are many wonderful brothers and sisters here to share their heart with you.

2004/7/3 0:22Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Jesse

It is great to have you Sister Jess! I really pray that this site is as much of a blessing to you as it is to me. Even if you do not always have anything to say it’s always encouraging to read the thoughts of other members of the body of Christ. If you are the eyes of the body then you can see, and if I am the nose, I can smell but together we can see and smell; in this way, we learn from each other. I hope to see more posts from you Sister Jess. Tell me, what sermons have inspired you to come back?

James

2004/7/3 5:42Profile
ss2kakarot

New Zealand

Re:

Lol i should probably tell u a bit about myself, i'm a Kiwi girl (Kiwi=New Zealand), will be 20 later this month, i'm currently a student, studying the Bachelor of Computing Systems, which is alot of fun, cause i love computers. I'm a christian, fully believe in Jesus and the sacrifice he made for us, i was lucky enough to be brought up in a christian home. I'm also a huge fan of japanese animation, hence my nick name and avatar.

The sermons that caught my attention were those by Jim Cymbala, i don't know why, but i just randomly chose to look in his download section. The sermons were wonderful, they were exactally what i needed, and they were in a form that i could relate to.

2004/7/3 8:39Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

I'm kinda new me self but think you came to the right place. Good people good stuff great downloads. WELCOME bro. Raven

2004/7/4 1:26Profile
InigoMontoya

Michigan

Re:

Welcome to the board :)

2004/7/4 11:21Profile
ss2kakarot

New Zealand

Re: Thanks Guys

Thanks so much for the welcome messages :-D

Your makin me feel right at home ^_^

2004/7/5 6:10Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Jim Jimm hey...

Jesse

Funny thing…when I first came to the site the first sermon I downloaded was from Jim Cymbala. I really liked it but, when I heard Leonard Ravenhill, I was inspired. I still listen to Jim too though, and I think he is great!

James

2004/7/5 13:00Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Hi Jessica- from another sister on SI!

Hope you are blessed by the fellowship, sermons, articles, etc...

So nice to see another girl on here. :-)

Hidden in Him, Chanin

2004/7/5 21:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy