SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : How much is to much?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
rbanks

Re:

Quote:

reformer wrote:

So please forgive me! I am sorry!!

In Love
Reformer

Hey Brother,

I'm glad to see things have gotten better. I believe we all misunderstand at times, what people are really trying to say.

There are a lot of people on here much more knowledgeable in writing and more educated than I am but I have what I have by the grace of God.

I am thankful for the people on here because this site has challenged me to communicate better in writing, one of my weaknesses.

I use to let people more knowledgeable intimidate me but since God has filled me with the Holy Spirit I see things much differently.

I would also like to add some thoughts concerning the study of theology in a class setting.

I don't want to sound better than others but there's not many I will sit under and have them teach me. Education should be of the Spirit resulting in spiritual growth. The Holy Spirit leads us into all truth. A teacher who is not spirit filled and has rightly divided the word of truth will lead us into too much of his own understanding.

I mainly pray, read the word, with the use of dictionaries and older commentaries, and the Holy Spirit reveals the truth. I read and listen to others who have been filled with the Spirit and who have lived or are living out the message of the cross.

I don't want to feed on death but life. B.H.Clendennon has stated it very well. Life does not come out of doctrine but doctrine comes out of Life.

2008/7/3 23:26Profile
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re:

Quote:

reformer wrote:
Just want you all to know that I am sorry for being rude to TJServant. If I gave it some thought first I know it wasn't meant that way. Sometimes, I can start out from the gates swinging! I know that Lord has been dealing with me and my sarcasm and anger.

So please forgive me! I am sorry!!

In Love
Reformer

All is well brother! Thank you for taking the time to re-evaluate my response and find my heart in the matter. I will be working on my communication skills.

Always with love

2008/7/4 9:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy