SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Supporting SermonIndex?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Supporting SermonIndex?

Saints,

People have been asking me where the donation link went. I have taken it off the website and rather we are not trying to make money at all a emphasis on sermonindex. On the about us page and the contact page at the bottom there is this blurb:

[i]Q. Supporting SermonIndex?
Answer. Prayer support and covering is the most important aspect of support for this ministry. There is a aim to allow sermonindex to run with as little overhead as possible and in Gods grace this has been accomplished. Currently it is only taking between $100-200 monthly to run the actual website and downloads. Greg Gordon is the founder of SermonIndex and currently maintains the ministry full-time. He is currently a lay-minister with the Canadian Revival Fellowship and raises support full-time through the CRF. You can contact the CRF at 1-800-273-7273 to support Greg Gordon.[/i]

So if anyone is interesting in supporting myself they can call the CRF office mon-fri at 1-800-273-7273. I will be traveling much to the 2 revival conferences and also heartcry revival conferences in south africa this year so support is needed as you feel led of God. I hope this clarifies this for people who were wondering.

2008/7/1 17:39Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Supporting SermonIndex?

I am just bumping this up incase anyone missed it who had this same question.

2008/7/4 12:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy