Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A prophetic word

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

A prophetic word

I recommended this sermon in another thread, but i know it deserves a thread of its own.

[url=http://artkatzministries.org/decade-of-the-nineties-2-of-3/]Decade of the nineties by Art Katz[/url]

Katz prophetic word here are touching on things like lakeland and the end times.

May this message truly change us into reality of life and living in these end times.

i could not find this sermon on SI? did i miss it?

i recommend you give this 100% attention

2008/6/11 16:58Profile
KathleenP

Maine

Re: A prophetic word

This is a most prophetic and annointed message and I strongly encourage the brethren to listen to it prayerfully.

I find it difficult understanding our sometimes casual debates on the frightening downward spiral of our morals in the body of Christ. Oh friends, we really need to heed the words of these men of God. We must accept that although their messages are perhaps unpleasant in nature, they are being delivered by obedient servants who are well aware of the fact that most will reject their words.

I shared with a sister that I have done much reading of the posts but tend to be somewhat timid concerning the thought of posting myself because many of the posts are often swayed towards debating, and not serious consideration that devoted saints are pouring their hearts out in an effort to encourage true repentence.

I keep thinking about the scripture "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."Rev.3:16

Those of you that waver in such areas as rap music, Toronto Blessings, and Lakeland revivals, I ask that you would truly and wholeheartedly listen to Art Katz' message for it is the Lord's message for the churches and He will only speak for so long.

Most importantly, ask the Spirit of Truth to confirm these things to you through prayer and the Word fo God.

This is a blessed site but there is an invisible war here and many saints are witnessing it without fully comprehending what a threat we are becoming as the Lord raises up His holy bride.

Thankyou Sermonindex and God prosper you all.

Kathleen

2008/6/11 21:09Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Last night I had dreams of tornados - and just about ten minutes ago, I came up from the basement - word is that tornados touched down, and there has been damage.

As the storm approached, there was no doubt that the thunderings were the voice of God - His voice was deep and dark. As one sits huddled in the basement, it is extremely evident how insignificant we really are - our opinions and deep thinkings are complete foolishness as His wrath rolls over us. Satan would have us think that we have some control over our situation, that somehow our thinking will make something so - oh how deceived in deed we are . . . may God have mercy on our souls.

2008/6/11 21:29Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Thanks for the recommendation. It's been a while since I've listened to anything from Katz. It's good to hear him again.

2008/6/11 23:11Profile
Fuegodedios

Richmond, VA

Re: A prophetic word

This was a very powerful message by Art Katz. Prophetic in nature because his words will destroy preconceived Ideas of the church yet edify us to stand upon the Apostolic foundations of the church that was established by the Holy Apostles and Prophets as they were moved by the Holy Spirit, Jesus being the chief cornerstone. This is strong meat not milk please listen with an open heart. it is a strong and straight to the point word, but please listen to it.

2008/6/12 9:10Profile
Thommy2

Wisconsin

Re:

As Christians we are to forgive all...but first impressions really impact us. This was my first encounter with Art Katz. Wow great message. Even though 18 years old still hold great importance.
Thank You!

2008/6/12 10:56Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

I bump this, we need to hear this

2008/6/13 5:05Profile
KathleenP

Maine

Re:

I agree HmmmHmm. I listened to the second of the 3 last night. Somehow I listened to the second one first, but reguardless, the impact is powerful.I recommend that all would fast or spend time with the Lord pryor to to hearing these.

Brother Katz simply was a mature elder and may I be so bold as mentioning that some of the very things the Lord spoke through him had been on my heart for quite some time. I have wrestled with the enemy concerning the things to take place shortly and we musn't bury our heads in the sand despite the unpleasantness and TRUTH spoken.

Please set aside the time to hear these. Our brother is right about bumping this post back up.

Thankyou Brother, Kathleen

2008/6/13 5:28Profile

Re: Tornado'a

I to had a dream about tornado's. I and someone else was really close to the tornado, it was like it was chasing us...we were in it path. There was tiny little details in the dream, not to bore anyone, but all in all it was the most vivid dream I had in a while...

Don't put a whole lot of stock in this, it could be so many things, yes it could be God, or it could be stress and or bad food. However, if it a warning maybe to me or something else...I won't and can't sweep it under the rug...all I know is that I must test all things to see if it is from the Lord.

But I thank you for sharing

Mike

2008/6/13 6:56

Re:

Quote:

PreachParsly wrote:
Thanks for the recommendation. It's been a while since I've listened to anything from Katz. It's good to hear him again.

There is two part video of his interview on youtube. Watching it, at least for me, you can see how God was preparing him till the point of conversion. Its on my blog as a post. It a an interview from 100 huntley group. I thing? something like that anyway.

one profound statement made be a german man that picked up Art hitch hiking. The German was a Christian. He told Art, "what the world needs is to have men wash one another's feet." To me that is the prophetic word of the our day! What if our churches truly preached this and lived it? What a truth that floored me and made so much more sense, than just talking about silly things in the church...this is where the rubber meets the road, are we truly ready to walk it? I hope and pray that I will, and desire more than ever to wash my brothers feet. Act 2:43-47, are we really in one accord, are we just to busy with events and pot lucks to really poor ourselves out for our brethren, would we be like the mighty men of David? I hope for a body like this, partly being selfish because I want this for myself, I know this is Christ will...lets get real..I am committed to make this change and pray that the Lord will do a wonder in my spirit, it so much has been riddle with the enemies attacks. Praise the Lord may Him come quickly!!!

Love
Mike

2008/6/13 7:08

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy