SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Bundle for the Harvest: Wicked Angels doing their job!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: The Enigma of Toronto...Good mixed with Bad...

I continue previous post...I noticed a Downs Syndrome Girl, about 14 years old, and discerned a turmoil in her spirit, that I thought was demonic, Her mother and Sister, asked me to pray for her, and as I did, an unclean spirit jumped up, and she contorted. I then asked Mom, and Aunt, if they wanted me to continue to pray somewhere away from the crowds,; in a more private setting. We did. We found a room, alone, in the rear parts of the Hotel, and we prayed.

As I prayed, voices , in English arose. Just like on the movie , the Exorcist, with all to hear. "The B---- is mine.", and much uglier threats, audible and menacing.

I am no expert in the casting out of devils, nor was I then. I had seen success once or twice, and it is seldom of the instant variety. Long and hard, has been my experience, for the outcasting of the wicked spirits.

As We prayed, I sensed victory, as these spirits were surfacing, and not very happy about it. The girl was doing OK, but was red faced, and writhing around a lot. A woman strolled through and ordered me to stop, just about the time of freedom, I thought. I refused. Another man, obviously an Elder, came through with a husky bodyguard type, and then intervened. "We do not allow that here!. It was against the guidelines of Toronto, to cast out devils. He then, approached the young girl, who was totally bewildered, and said:"I command you. you foul devil, to go back inside of her, and rest!"

"Return back inside her!", over and over. Now that is unity in the spirit, in an unusual kind of way! The Mom, and aunt were so taken back, and astonished, that they wept. The demon listened; the girl recovered from her writhing, and manifestations, and I too, left, disgusted and in Wonder. "How could it be?"

The girl, and her family remained friends, and wrote me, so thankful, a few weeks later. They reported that their beloved daughter was doing much, much, better, and thanked me. They remarked about the surreal aspect of a Christian rebuking a demon backwards,, to go inside of another Christian, or innocent.

This, as bizzare as it seems, is the truth. It reflects, in general, an attitude about The Spirit of the Toronto blessing. It is about manifestations signs, and power. It is not about the Truth, or the doctrine of the truth, or necessarily any thing about the Holy spirit,,,the One that Honors Jesus of Nazareth, and His Holy Word, that Agrees.

"You Shall Cast [b]in[/b] devils.....

Think about it.

2008/6/26 12:52
Ruach34

Beijing

Re:

Wow. Thank you for sharing as it must have pained you to even write about. How do we make sense of it, even the power of the situation in your first post? Was there the same power in your touch, prayer when you determined to preach the blood of Jesus?

Your writings here confirms the power behind signs and wonders, but are never to be glorified or the aim of the whole thing. They are often a distraction from the real view, the view of Christ, iron faced and flint-like focus on Christ Jesus. That's why they put blinders on horses, so they don't get distracted.

thank you for your honest post. What has happened in you since?

2008/6/26 14:32Profile

Re: Ruach34...Short history

Thanks for your kind insights. The 14 years since have been beyond my conceptions of what discipline and correction could be. I received a prophesy from a fellow that turned into spiritual reality, about the Lord's correction to come. It came, and is still here. It is not been pleasant, or a happy camp thing.
I have lost my wife, my only son, all of my dearest friends, my health, my job, and possessions. I went from the American dream, as a business owner, to the American nightmare, homeless and wandering. If you can believe it, this was not in rebellion, or as a judgement of sin.. I understand, or empathize the plight of Job.

In one 24 hour period, everyone I met repented and turned to Jesus! The Lord spoke to me often, and revealed himself to me, and I was vehemently despised by the religious establishment.

Much of that has been restored to me, but I am alone ; isolated. I have ministry opportunities that God provides, that I try to do unto Him, and there-by secret, in general.

I have had more failure than success, and often it seems, I have learned nothing in my failure. I know I am unprofitable. I know that Jesus holds mercy. Once the Lord spoke to me as clear as anyone has, "Do you really want Me?"

That put me to the test, and still does. Once I heard the Lord say, "I am not a game or a toy!", and it certainly fit the Toronto thing[ circa 1996]

"The Dragon made war upon the Offspring of the Woman." That is me, that is us, all who have desired to be possessed by our Master, Jesus of Nazareth. That war comes in the form of encroachment upon the foundations of our faith. Satan does not always appear as he is, He sometimes prefers to wear his blue jeans, rather than his tuxedo. Sometimes he would like to see you laugh, to hear you cry later. He sometimes appears as the Dragon, and sits in glee as crucified children are burnt alive as their parents are forced to watch; to recant...[Nero]

I am called, as many here are, to be a soldier in that campaign, I don't always like it, for it is painful in here; but not always. There are days, that I awake prophesying the end of Satan, and declare, "I love War!", as I Glorify Jesus Lordship and Worthiness. So far, I have endured , at least until this end, here today.

The wicked Angels are those I war with. This is my calling. They are just doing their job, and thereby the title I chose for this battle.

"We war not against flesh and blood,

[b]but we war against the Princes, and the Dark powers, and the spiritual wicked in their dominion!"[/b]

We all do. some may be more engaged than others, I don't know.

Somehow, possibly the Lord leads us to the edges of deception, to see and understand, as Isaiah was shown, and Jeremiah, and Ezekiel were shown wicked people practicing "Abominations" in His House. Those elect, though, seem to snap out of it. John, speaking way over my head, says, that they cannot sin, for the Holy seed dwells within them.

Soldiers may not be happy about their deployment, but they just do their job, endure it, and wait for their next assignment. I was a Marine in Vietnam, with a purple Heart. I saw battle. We Marines had a lot of one liners, most of them unrepeatable in the presence of a lady. One, though, comes to mind here. "No guts, No Glory." Think about it.

2008/6/26 15:38
jiyouk

Re:

Brothertom
Thank you for sharing your story.
I would love to hear more and more in detail.
I think there is a lot that we could all learn from you expereinces.
I'm wondering what it was that the Lord corrected you about specifically. I hope it's not too much to ask.
About the believers all being deceived..
I'm against Lakeland, but I see everyone around me embracing it.
They are sincere people who have met Jesus, fully repented of their sins, and know the Lord intimately. They really desire for Jesus to come back one final time to this earth, and have really given their lives to God. I sometimes question them, but my conclusion is that they love the Lord as much as I do, if not more.
However, they embrace Lakeland.
They realize that it does not have the cross, or has sound scriptual teachings, but say "if they are lacking in that, we can add to it. The Lord wants us to learn something from them so lets get the good of it and bring a true revival of repentance." Notice how they really want a revival..
So i'm just saying that it is a overstatement to say that the people who follow lakeland weren't saved from the beginning or that they are not chosen. Someone said that down here..
Anyway. Could you share a little bit more of your walk with the Lord? We have so much critique here in SI, but sharing your personal life has been a refreshment.

2008/7/1 3:56Profile

Re: My story.

Jiyouk: Thank you for your kind words. Now and then, I will use an experience or testimony from my past, that may contribute to a thread or post. However, this is not an auto-biographical driven media, but an issue driven platform. IE: Revival, and everything that will equip us, to endure the assaults that occur in this Holy pursuit, and draw us closer to the VICTOR, Jesus of Nazareth.

If you like, you can pm me, and I will share something that I feel may edify you. If you met me, you would be very disappointed. Jesus has dragged me, by the scruff of my neck, like a stupid dog, along the ways of my life. I have failed Him, over and over. I have been backslidden. I have sinned willfully against Him. I have been "spanked", to where I did not think I would live. As far as I know, I am not in Hell yet,,,[lol] and therefore I have some Hope. All I can say, is that He was faithful, when I was not. This has produced a measure of Love for Him in my Heart, along with a measure of fear, and Hope.

Again, it is heartwarming to be received, yet I am at most, a brother. My goal is to be a good brother in the eyes of Jesus, and today it is the driving force of my ministry.

2008/7/1 9:49

Re: A Bundle for the Harvest: Wicked Angels doing their job!

Colin:...in Scotland...some of our ideas on "fresh Fire" angels.
Brothertom wrote:

For many years I have looked at "THE HARVEST" as a great end time revival. a few years ago, I saw something that changed my approach to this wonderful reality.

Matthew 13:27..:"The slaves of the Landowner [JESUS]came and said to Him, Lord, Didn't you sew good seed in your field? How then does it have tares"

He said to them,"My enemy has done this!"

The slaves said, "Do you want us to go, and pluck them up?"

He said, "No, lest while you are pulling up the tares, you may root up the WHEAT with them. Allow both to grow together until the time of the harvest, [b]and in the time of the harvest[/b], I will say unto the reapers, [b]First[/b] gather up the tares, and bundle them...[b]bundle them[/b], to burn them up, but gather the wheat into my barn."

".....The tares are the son's of the Evil one, and the enemy who sowed them is the Devil, and [b]the Harvest is the end of the Age.[/b]"

"So just as the tares are gathered and burned[b]so shall it be at the end of the age.[/b]."

VS. 41, angels are sent, and they will bundle the wicked for Hades.

The Harvest is the End of the Age, not just the Harvest of the Righteous, but also a separation , or bundling if the wicked; the children of the Devil. I believe what we are witnessing now, is that, with this revival in Lakeland, and everyone who has received it.

It is almost like a veil has been placed over them, a numbing, a blindness, so that they see something else, than the children of God, and so many on this site have[and around the world, thank God.] Bentley, and every leader who has endorsed this movement, have crossed a line, and unless repentence comes, it is the line of no return. "Because they received not the Love of the Truth, God has turned them over to strong delusion."

Unless they wake up, and repent, and return to the Love of God, in the heart of the least of the Brothers and Sisters in Christ, their final stop will be Hades, and the lake of fire.

HmmHmm;..christian,,,got it right. "How can anyone have the "Holy" Spirit in them, and not see that this is wicked?" "They can not be saved!"[paraphrased.] [Post @ charisma magazine]

This is God's work in Lakeland, and as grieving as it is, it is a necessary work of the holy spirit. God is sending his angels to do some BUNDLING. I am not being trite about something so grave,,,the eternal loss of the souls of men,,but the truth is, most of these have never loved the truth, but their own lives , positions, and pleasures, far above the truth, and the painful and humiliating cross that accompanies it.

There must be a harvest of sin, to separate it from the harvest of the holy. This is that, in Lakeland. Mark those who endorse this revival. They will get further and deeper into bizaare deception, or they will fully repent and come clean. Few will do that, I fear, for they have invested too much in it,,,most of their lives.

PSALM 37....Read this in context of the evildoers as the Lakeland experience,,,,Tom

We are in the Last Days,,,"It is Harvest time!"....your ideas?

2008/7/28 11:14

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy