SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST HEAR: Agony by Leonard Ravenhill (audio)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
jsisrl

Re: MUST HEAR: Agony by Leonard Ravenhill (audio)

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/ravenhillprophet.jpg[/img]

Saints,

This is a Powerful prophetic word from Leonard Ravenhill. Oh may we pay heed to such a word, such a burden, such a clear message from God. "Sacrifice not sacrifice" Oh how we need to live the true Christian life in our day.

[b]Agony by Leonard Ravenhill[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=16733&commentView=itemComments

EXCELLENT!!!

Do you ever wonder why the false Prosperity Preachers even on TBN have changed into "Kingdom Now" theology? Why is that? Because it's a twist on the same message of false Prosperity. It's not making nothing but more self-centeredness.

2008/10/7 15:28Profile
live4jc

Re: MUST HEAR: Agony by Leonard Ravenhill (audio)

Greg,

Thank you for sharing this message from Ravenhill. What a blessing it is to listen to these words, from a man who loved the Lord dearly.

A few months back, I had been going through a situation with my neighbour where his dogs were barking excessively. God used something brother Ravenhill wrote to shake me out of my selfish attitude, and he began using the dogs' barking as a reminder to me pray for my neighbour's eternal soul

May God bless you richly in your ministry :-)
In Christ,
John

2008/10/7 17:41Profile
Trevino

Las Cruces, New Mexico

Re:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ravenmolehil wrote:
Does anyone know the sermon or sermons this was pulled from?
I would love to hear the full version

-------------------

The sermon that this was pulled from is titled "The Cost of Discipleship." It's a powerful message. I believe it's available in both AUDIO and VIDEO form. I thank God for sending this man into the world. Years after he went to Glory, the Lord is still using him to rub noses in the dirt in repentance.

2008/10/8 11:49Profile
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Re:

Quote:

Trevino wrote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ravenmolehil wrote:
Does anyone know the sermon or sermons this was pulled from?
I would love to hear the full version

-------------------

The sermon that this was pulled from is titled "The Cost of Discipleship." It's a powerful message. I believe it's available in both AUDIO and VIDEO form. I thank God for sending this man into the world. Years after he went to Glory, the Lord is still using him to rub noses in the dirt in repentance.

THANK YOU, I have been searching for this for a while! Downloading NOW

2008/10/8 11:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy