SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Provision and Direction

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
HindsFeet

Re:

Thought I would share about my first few days of work....and now I know one big reason God has opened the door for me to be there--(Beside for my provision). Praying for salvation for my boss!

Saturday was my first day--an open house for camp. All the board members and head overseers were there. At the end of the day I got a call and was able to reserve the camp for a weekend for 160 people. Everyone was thrilled--I guess this is a big deal.

The next day, my boss told me that "God must really love me", because getting that big reservation on my first day of work was unheard of.... I told him that God loved me, and God loved him too!. Now I know that I will be praying for his (Cory is his name) salvation.

Thanks again for your prayers...this will be an interesting time. I Cor 16:9--"There is a wide open door for a great work here, although many oppose me." The opposition comes in the form of the Methodist motto,"Open Doors, Open Hearts, Open Minds", and the wide range of behaviors and practices they find acceptable....I am excited to see what the Lord will do!

2008/6/10 22:41Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
I am excited to see what the Lord will do!

It just never ends - and then, just when you think it can't get any better . . . how can we even begin to express the treasure that is found in Him! Joy unspeakable - and more.

2008/6/11 1:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy