SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : California Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
BrianPaul

Moorpark, CA

California Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

I was watching the news a few minutes ago and heard the California Supreme Court has overturned the ban on gay-marriage. Here is a article i found for you all to read about this if you haven't already heard. This is breaking news, as of today. This has made me angry, but also at the same time i see my God in Heaven being Sovereign over all things. Hopefully this country will rise to see how far we have stumbled from the decrees of the King of kings.

[url=http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_9269719]www.mercurynews.com[/url]

2008/5/15 13:44Profile

Re: California Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

We need to pray for the brothers and sisters in California. Hopefully God will convict many and they will throw those ungodly judges out when they get revived. If not, God could break California off in the ocean. Notice I said God could, not would. Not making a Hagee prophecy statement now. I repeat not making a prophecy statement or even wishful thinking. The first scenario would be the blessing on the people being revived and the judges reversing their decision or the people throwing them out of the judgeship, judge with the little j.
There is a righteous remant in California that maybe saving them now.

edit:
things that irritate me the most.

1.liberal judges
2.People who elect people who appoint liberal judges by their ignorance.
3.people who think earn their salvation than being rather thankful for it.
4.cats
5.Bentley

2008/5/15 13:52
Forgiven2001

Re:

mate its A sign of the times , as we are in the time of the signs its GODS plan being worked out before judgement the rise of sexual sins of the flesh are God giving man over to his lusts as in the days of Noah,I live in Northern Ireland we have more churches per head of population than anywhere in the world and same sex marriages were legalized almost two years ago its sad but we know the back of the book (Bible) and THE LORD will have the victory Praise Him

2008/5/15 17:21Profile

Re:

Forgiven2001 wrote:
mate its A sign of the times , as we are in the time of the signs its GODS plan being worked out before judgement the rise of sexual sins of the flesh are God giving man over to his lusts as in the days of Noah,I live in Northern Ireland we have more churches per head of population than anywhere in the world and same sex marriages were legalized almost two years ago its sad but we know the back of the book (Bible) and THE LORD will have the victory Praise Him

Amen on us having the victory in JESUS. I believe this is also a idea time to show honor and glory to the KING, as we " STAND IN THE GAP for hIS righteousness. He says, in His word, I'm sure you have it in your heart so I won't find it, I look for a man to stand in the gap and I found none. He found one, "Jesus" stood in the gap for us while we were yet sinners. He enables us to stand in the gap now for His precepts. It is not a burden but a priviledge to do. Thanks for reminding me and others THAT we have the victory through Jesus. We need to encourage each other all the more as we see the day approaching.
Praise HIM with our honor to HIM by our allegiance and our actions. We can't repay HIM and what we can do is very little for what He done. I pray for you brother, and I pray for Northern Ireland. May God help us all in this wicked and adulterous generation. Ireland is where my ancestor come from. The first 2 letters of my last name is Mc
Quote:

2008/5/15 17:37
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

We reap what we sow, We have pumped homosexuality into our children by the thousands of hours by tv,magazines and music and the rest. Along with every other sin and wile thing there is.

So this is just natural these things happend. When sowing apples we must be stupid expecting tomatoes.

We have sown sin and will reap judgement

It will only get worse and worse just as the word has told us.

but a few will belive and repent.

Let us work while it is day still

2008/5/15 17:57Profile

Re:

quote]
hmmhmm wrote:
We reap what we sow, We have pumped homosexuality into our children by the thousands of hours by tv,magazines and music and the rest. Along with every other sin and wile thing there is.

So this is just natural these things happend. When sowing apples we must be stupid expecting tomatoes.

We have sown sin and will reap judgement

It will only get worse and worse just as the word has told us.

but a few will belive and repent.

Let us work while it is day still

WE, I hope you haven't included me in that WE.
There is some that are not catagorized in the WE.
the liberals and the ones that support liberals are WE-S.
I think you can include those that are not fighting against such in the WE CATAGORY. No offense brother just spEAKking truth. I hope you ain't a WE EITHER.

2008/5/15 18:55
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
We reap what we sow

Judgement is coming. We are just storing up until that day.

Sin upon sin.

2008/5/15 20:32Profile

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Quote:
We reap what we sow

Judgement is coming. We are just storing up until that day.

Sin upon sin.

Amen judgement is coming on the unrighteous, the ones who are not saved by the blood of Jesus

2008/5/15 20:57
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

California Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

Great ...

This is actually from my home town newspaper, one that I long ago quit subscribing to for a variety of reasons, primarily as a waste of money not being read ... it has it's tendencies at times, it's particular bent.

However,

If you read through the article, take note that this is far from over. The voters will have their say come November, as it should be and as it was before this usurping.

2008/5/15 21:22Profile

Re: California Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

It is a sad day for this country, for heterosexual families and marriages, for children who will now ask "why are they so difference". Judgement rains on the just as well as the unjust....

Brothers and sisters please, lets keep on crying with strong tears as did Christ for the glory of God, lest we continue to decay and have to continue to suffer with catastrophe and pain such as Katrina, Myanmar, and even China......

Pray Saints, this is not a task for the faint at heart....this is a sad, a very sad day

In our Jesus' name

2008/5/15 22:42

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy