SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : report on ambassador to China Bejeng

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

report on ambassador to China Bejeng

I saw the ambassador being questioned about the U.S.A. He was asked about should other countries step in to help Myramar without them being invited. He had a confused look on his face and said he doesn't understand why anyone would do that. I am glad for Jesus example. I didn't want his help 35 yrs. ago. I was a no good. Jesus took the initiative and stepped in and helped this terrible troubled man. and I am forever grateful with my whole life and heart. we as christians must understand that we can do only what we can and that is all. we shall expect others to misunderstand why we do good for them and even love them for what they are. If they receive us they are in for the most wonderful experience and will be glad they did. The world just doesn't understand. we must let the Holy Spirit guide us to whom he wants to reach. He is already planned everything ahead of us, and is with us to make himself known I think the ambassador needs a little love to.

2008/5/14 17:31Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy