SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : THis World is in Absolute Peril

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Hi everyone,

Notme,

You said,

"When God's righteous judgment comes upon a nation, we should rejoice--for justice is done."

What exactly do you mean by [b]rejoice[/b]?

"Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light."

- Amos 5:18(KJV)

"As for me, I have not hastened from [i]being[/i] a pastor to follow thee: neither have I desired the woeful day; thou knowest: that which came out of my lips was [i]right[/i] before thee."

- Jeremiah 17:16(KJV)

"For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn [i]yourselves[/i], and live ye."

- Ezekiel 18:32(KJV)

What exactly do [b]you[/b] mean by rejoice?

When Jerusalem was carried aaway captive, Jeremiah did not rejoice.

Also, you said

"We dare not rejoice that the sins of men have been left unpunished and justice is delayed."

"For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath showed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment."

- James 2:13(KJV)

Chris

2008/5/15 5:43Profile

Re:

guys just remember that I do not want this to be a awkward and irritating thread, we are not here to prove truth to one another. Every man is a liar anyway, and GOD IS TRUTH.

HMMMMM

NOTME,

I understand what u said about judgement and I stand inclined to believe, but even while they are judged, we MUJSt still still stand between the porch and the altar with broken tears that God reigns and HE is rounded throughout the earth!

2008/5/15 8:46
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

yes

Jesus wept for Jerusalem, so should we

we are called to follow him in everything.

May god break me more into his image

But my point is, [url=http://www.zip.com.au/~josken/monkey2.jpg]This Picture[/url] is very much like todays church.

We dont want to hear, we dont want to see, and we dont want to say the truth.

2008/5/15 9:53Profile

Re:

hmmmmm,

u r a man of God

Everytime I have attempted to tell my old pastor who now calls himself apostle, that This is what we have to do, this is what Finney said, this is what they did during this invasion and that invasion from God.

His reply, that was then this is now, u have to do what God wants u 2 do, and I have have walk in what he has for me to do

How do like that response? I just left with my head hanging

2008/5/15 10:26

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy