SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Christian taken hostage

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Christian taken hostage

I heard on the news this morning that the latest victim of terrorism in the middle east, where another man has been taken hostage, is a Christian. He is vietmanese, on there on some sort of business. Fox News reported that this man is also known for preaching. Pray for this man that God would set him free, and give him the courage and peace to be able to endure the trial set before him.

2004/6/21 16:56Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: Christian taken hostage

bumping it up :)

2004/6/21 19:09Profile
rocklife

usa

Re:

thanks for the prayer request. there is so much wickedness all around. Praise God He promises to be with His until the end.

2004/6/21 22:48Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Sorry to say, but this man was beheaded today. Correction, the man was a South Korean.

2004/6/22 15:04Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

I read a a bit about this young man today and he was hoping to become a missionary to the Middle East and he took this job to raise money for additional schooling (apparently he was completing seminary, not sure if he finished) and get used to the area.

Let's pray for the Middle East. I know the young man's death was not in vain but when I saw the pictures of his family, I was just heart-broken. Let's keep them in our prayers, as well as the lost in the Middle Eastern countries.

2004/6/22 15:41Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy