SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : A father's rage-Barracks for Charlie CO 2/508 82n Airborne

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Hosiah

A father's rage-Barracks for Charlie CO 2/508 82n Airborne

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46vYZFU1Dew]Barracks for Charlie CO 2/508 82n Airborne[/url]

Is this how we protect our boys, our heroes?

2008/4/29 12:32Profile

Re: A father's rage: what to do with SI??????

My son also was deployed in tough conditions in Iraq, and I was a combat marine, with the purple heart in Viet Nam, an suffered a rough homecoming.

What does any of this have to do with sermon index? , or the fight of the gospel?

Maybe you tube is where it belongs.

2008/4/29 15:18

Re:

I was in the Marines in the late 80's early 90's and among other hotspots in the world, I was also deployed during Desert Storm. I personally had 27 Iraqi soldiers "surrender" to me... if you could call it that. It was more like they ran up and begged us to take them into custody... they knew we would feed them and give them medical attention. (to bad our enemies dont return the favor)

However, like Brothertom, I fail to see what this has to do with the mission of this forum.

More and more newer people are coming to this forum wanting to discuss politicals, social causes etc... and there is a place for that. But not here. Just like a forum about pet dogs is not an appropriate place for discussing engine repair, Sermon Index is not a place for political discussions.

This is a place for serious theological discussions, revival discussions, encouragement and building up of the saints... and the occasional joke to keep things light.

While whats being described in this video is horrible (but I have my doubts as to how true it is... either that or the Marine Corp treats it's people much better than the Army does), this is not the place for it.

Krispy

2008/4/29 16:32

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy