SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : OBSESSION THE MOVIE

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

OBSESSION THE MOVIE

Michael Medved Film critic, and "Eye on Entertainment"

"Obsession is one of the most powerful, expertly crafted and undeniably important films I've seen this year. This courageous, utterly gripping expose' deserves the attention of every American -- and merits serious consideration for the Academy Award for Best Feature Length Documentary."

"Obsession is without exaggeration one of the most important films of our time. "
–Glenn Beck, CNN Headline News Anyone interested may go to the following link: http://www.obsessionthemovie.com It may also be purchased from Focus on the Family

2008/4/28 10:01

Re: OBSESSION THE MOVIE

FROM AMAZON WEBSITE: Editorial Reviews

Product Description
Obsession is a film about the threat of Radical Islam to Western civilization. Using unique footage from Arab television, it reveals an 'insider's view' of the hatred the Radicals are teaching, their incitement of global jihad, and their goal of world domination. The film also traces the parallels between the Nazi movement of World War II, the Radicals of today, and the Western world's response to both threats. Featuring interviews with Daniel Pipes, Steve Emerson, Alan Dershowitz, a former PLO terrorist, and a former Hitler Youth Commander

Scary and Informative
Obsession revealed that the group of radical Islamists is larger than many thought, and it isn't that they are just upset with the U.S. by Clifford R. Fischer

What everyone needs to know
This is a video that everyone needs to see. It shows the truth about these radicals and is not the typical cover up video you expect from our left wing media. by David R. Riley

Incredibly disturbing about RADICAL ISLAM that everyone in the WORLD has to see.
I just watched this in my current issues criminal justice class and i must say it only confirmed what i have researched throughout my college career. by Ryan Barord

You can either be a sand eating ostrich or
become aware of why the US and the world needs to get off their tolerance tush and be ready for who wants to annihilate us in the name of aal lah. by D. M. Dickinson

Great film, must see
The film was great, specially if you like real history and not the History's Channell oversimplfied and politcally correct stuff. by Jean Le Lupi

Best video I have ever seen! Every classroom should view this! People, wake up and see this video! We are asleep here in cozy America and the Western World. Apathy will bring our culture down. by Tricia Young

Why we need to take a stand against Islamo-Nazism
This documentary- chilling in it's straightforward presentation of the truth is vital viewing for all, who want to preserve humanity and freedom from terror and tyranny...

FROM FOCUS ON THE FAMILY WEBSITE: This frightening and eye-opening documentary exposes the threat of radical Islam to Western civilization. From an insider's point of view, the award-winning film traces the parallels between the Nazis of World War II and today's radicals—both hate-driven movements bent on destruction. http://resources.family.org/product/p00718v.do

2008/5/3 23:24

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy