Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : BLASTING FEMINISM

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

repentperish,

Can I ask, what in the world was that all about?

2008/4/29 10:29Profile

Re:

I am not yelling:) Have a great day!

Did not the Samaritan woman go and preach to men and women after being saved? Did not Mary run to tell them of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ? Did she have to wait after she gets a license or stand behind a pulpit? WE try to be king and queen to rule over God and people, which is an abomination. Jeremiah 44:18 says, “But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine”. AS king, we think that people should wait upon us hand and foot with food, mini parades, and compliments to give us whatever we want. We MAKE people believe a lie with flattery or rude language. Love does not serve Baal, the Lord of the sky, prince of the power of the air, or our own words. “The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger. Do they provoke me to anger? saith the LORD: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?” (Jeremiah 7:17-19 (King James Version)). Jeremiah 44:19 says, “And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?” When we love the Lord with all of our heart, soul, mind, strength, and might, we WILL NOT PROVOKE THE LORD TO ANGER with our sin! God will not forgive anyone’s sin that provokes Him to anger by disobedience without repenting (Exodus 23:21)! God disinherits those who provoke Him to wrath (Numbers 14:12)! Deuteronomy 32:16 says, “They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.” We follow GOD and his KINGDOM not the men! In fact, John 6:15 says, “When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone”. Jesus Christ knows that people will try to force Him to be king by force, “prophetic” words, or flattery. Men, women, and children play right into it because we want to set up gods of self. We want women and children to wait hand and foot for us. Women do the same thing with men. Proverbs 7:21 says, “With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him”. With flattery (i.e. sweet talk, compliments, positivism, paying of compliments to win favor/gain advantage), we can force OR ABUSE others. Peace is another form of persecution since Daniel says that by peace the ANTICHRIST shall destroy many. Specifically, men use women to advance THEIR tower-kingdom, profession, make a baby of a ministry, and THEIR career while pretending to do much for God. God calls us to be before Christ not in front of a man so that we can awaken a leader within us one day. We wait hand and foot for these leaders so that we can one day preach or teach. We are to be praying, seeking His face. I heard David Wilkinson say that a person must be praying at LEAST 2 hours a day before He can ever put that person up. THIS IS RIGHT! As it shows above, the Queen of heaven is not only the woman; it is the man as well. The Bible shows that man also means woman and children. On a website, I see that it says that godly MEN weep; this includes WOMEN and children & vice versa! It is okay to include the women and children with weeping but not with preaching teaching. SINCE GOD IS RIGHT, the men are the ones who are doing this wrong.

We are walking in our own vision of the “perfect” world. “His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter” (ISAIAH 56:9-10). There is nothing wrong with God and His Word. The men are setting the own standard to magnify self and making self seem more important than the other. The weird thing is, older people are not the only ones that hear from God. What has happened is that people receive a certificate, experience, or their own pulpit/podium and we think that this is sign to say, “Now, you are officially a pastor. You are officially able to preach the gospel of Christ because of this paper that MAN gave you.”
We think that we can bind and loose through this “new key of knowledge” (certificate, experience, podium, and pulpit). How prideful and deceived we are! We think that we need the certificate, podium, and pulpit of recommendation before God can truly use a person. God made this command at the end of each book of the gospel. WE ARE lawyers that defend the Word of God. THIS IS NOT A CALL FOR WOMEN TO REBEL AGAINST MEN, BUT A CALL TO REPENTANCE FOR ABUSE! Hebrews 13:17 says, “Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you”. WE ought to have joy for being accountable for watching over souls and give an account. We obey those that have rule over us right now! The one that has rule over us is CHRIST and men are to be rebuked as well. Henceforth, we are following our own imaginations and gospels. To say that God creates the MAN first in the garden and the rib to make Eve is NOT an argument either for CHRIST. Christ is the second Adam, so we come out of Christ not MAN! Isaiah 56:7 says, “Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people”. God’s house is a house of prayer for EVERYONE, not for licensed pastors who are in the pulpit. THIS MINDSET IS worldly and it is evident in certain areas of jobs. God uses women and children within the bible publically, etc. Samuel, Josiah, and other young people are used and numerous women are used as well. Jezebel committed the same wickedness with the elders and sons of Belial with Naboth & His inheritance. Jezebel is a self-appointed prophet as many today are groups of self-appointed prophets or gods. Men write letters to make sure that woman are silent before men (can’t teach though the Bible says to speak the gospel) and to make sure that men show themselves as more important. How is anyone going to preach without teaching? Christ is a TEACHER and if we are like Him, why is there no teaching? The gospel in the church is not different from the gospel outside of the church. That is the trap that the Pharisees fell into. We NEED hell-fire preaching, we NEED the calls to repentance and the wrath of God… Unfortunately, we think that is MOSTLY for outside of the church when Revelation 1-3 shows that He commands us to do the same. These scriptures must be looked at in the light of other scriptures instead of being strict in that certain area and not the other. AS for Abigail and Nabal, we are in the spiritual; therefore, David can represent Jesus Christ. Isaiah 9:7 says, “Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this”. IF ANYONE IS BOWING AT THE FEET OF MEN TODAY, PEOPLE ARE WORSHIPPING A GOD OF MAN. THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE WOMEN IS ALWAYS WRONG WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS.

2008/4/29 15:39
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

repentperish,

Yelling? I don't know if you are yelling or not, neither do I care, but your post is unclear.

I don't know what it is you are trying to say.

All I know is the posts are long, confusing and very unclear.

I was asking for clarification, if possible.

And maybe condense what you are trying to say, whatever that is. Thanks.

2008/4/30 1:44Profile

Re: PAYDAY SOMEDAY

"Arise, go down to meet Ahab king of Israel, which is in Samaria: behold, he is in the vineyard of Naboth, whither he is gone down to possess it. And thou shalt speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the Lord, Hast thou killed, and also taken possession? And thou shalt speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the Lord, In the place where dogs licked the blood of Naboth shall dogs lick thy blood, even thine...And of Jezebel also spake the Lord, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel" (I Kings 21:18,19,23).

...Search the pages of the Bible all you will; study history all you please. And you will find one truth that stands out above some other truths. What is that truth? The truth that the spiritual life of a nation, city, town, school, church, or home never rises any higher than the spiritual life of women. When women sag morally and spiritually, men sag morally and spiritually. When women slump morally and spiritually, men slip morally and spiritually. When women take the downward road men travel with them. When women are lame morally and spiritually, men limp morally and spiritually. The degeneracy of womanhood helps the decay of manhood.

Yes -- we ask again -- who can so degrade a man as a woman of wicked tendencies and purposes? Is not a woman without spiritual religion and love of God in her heart like a rainbow without color -- like a strong poisoned well from which the thirsty drink -- like a heated stove whose heat is infection -- like kissing lips spread with deadly poison?

What a tragedy when any woman thinks more of paint than purity, of vulgarity than virtue, of pearls than principles of adornment with righteous adoration, of hose and hats than holiness, of dress than duty, of mirrors than manners! What a tragedy when any woman sacrifices decency on the altar of degradation -- visualizing the slimy, the tawdry, the tinseled!

We ask -- just here -- some questions. Who dominated the papacy in its most shameful days? Lucretia Borgia -- a woman. Who really ordered the massacre of Saint Bartholomew's day? Catherine de Medici -- a woman. Who breathed fury through Robespierre in those dark and bloody days in France when the guillotine was chopping off the heads of the royalty? A woman -- determined, devilish, dominant! Who caused Samson to have his eyes punched out and to be a prisoner of the Philistines, after he had been a judge in Israel for twenty years? Delilah -- a woman! Who caused David to stake his crown for a caress? Bathsheba -- a woman. Who danced Herod into hell? Herodias -- a woman! Who was like a heavy chain around the neck of Governor Felix for life or death, for time and eternity? Drusilla -- a woman! Who, by lying and diabolical stratagem, sent the spotless Joseph to jail because he refused her dirty, improper proposal? Potiphar's wife. Who suggested to Haman that he build a high gallows on which to hang Mordecai, the Jew? Zeresh -- a woman -- his wife! Who told Job in the midst of his calamities, financial and physical, to curse God and die? A woman -- his wife. Who ruined the career of Charles Stewart Parnell and delayed Home Rule for Ireland in the good days of good Queen Victoria? Kitty O'Shea -- a woman. Who caused Anthony to throw away the world at the battle of Actium and follow the enchantress of the Nile back to Egypt? The enchantress herself, Cleopatra -- a woman -- the lovely serpent coiled on the throne of the Ptolemies.

So also it was a woman, a passionate and ambitious idolatress, even Jezebel, who mastered Ahab. Take the stirring crimes of any age, and at the bottom, more or less consciously concerned, the world almost invariably finds a woman. Only God almighty knows the full story of the foul plots hatched by women.

But we know enough to say that some of the foulest plots that have been hatched out of Satan's incubator were hatched out of eggs placed therein by women's hands.

But let me say, incidentally, if women have mastered men for evil, they have also mastered them for good -- and we gladly make declaration that some of the fairest and most fragrant flowers that grow in the garden of God and some of the sweetest and most luscious fruit that ripens in God's spiritual orchards are there because of woman's faith, woman's love, woman's prayer, woman's virtue, woman's tears, woman's devotion to Christ.

...Did God mean what He said? Or was He playing a prank on royalty? Did payday come? "Pay Day -- Someday" is written in the constitution of God's universe. The retributive providence of God is a reality as certainly as the laws of gravitation are a reality.

And to Ahab and Jezebel, payday came as certainly as night follows day, because sin carries in itself the seed of its own fatal penalty.

Dr. Meyer says: "According to God's constitution of the world, the wrongdoer will be abundantly punished." The fathers sow the wind and the children reap the whirlwind. One generation labors to scatter tares, and the next generation reaps tares and retribution immeasurable. To the individual who goes not the direction God points, a terrible pay-day comes. To the nation which forgets God, payday will come in the awful realization of the truth that the "nations which forget God shall be turned into hell." When nations trample on the principles of the Almighty, the result is that the world is beaten with many stripes. We have seen nations slide into Gehenna -- and the smoke of their torment has gone up before our eyes day and night.

To the home that has no room for the Christ, death and grave clothes are certain. "Ichabod" will be written about the church that soft-pedals on unpleasant truth or that stands not unwaveringly for "the faith once delivered" -- and it will acknowledge its retribution in that it will become "a drifting sepulcher manned by a frozen crew."

A man can prostitute God's holy Name to profane lips if he will, but he is forewarned as to the pay-day in the words: "The lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh His Name in vain (Ex. 20:7).

A man can, if he will, follow the way of some wicked woman; but God leaves him not without warning as to the payday, in the words:

He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life . . . For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her. Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death (Prov. 7:22,23, 26, 27).

People can drink booze, if they will, and offer the damnable bottle to others, if they will, but the certainty of "Payday Someday" is read in the words: No drunkard "shall inherit the kingdom of God," (I Cor 6:10) and in the words: "At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder." (Prov. 23:32). The certainty of "Payday Someday" for all who regard not God or man is set forth in the words of an unknown poet:

You'll pay. The knowledge of your acts will weigh
Heavier on your mind each day.
The more you climb, the more you gain,
The more you'll feel the nagging strain.
Success will cower at the threat
Of retribution. Fear will fret
Your peace and bleed you for the debt;
Conscience collects from every crook
More than the worth of what he took,
You only thought you got away
But in the night you'll pay and pay.

...And as Jehu, the new king by the will and word of the lord, entered in at the gate, she asked: "Had Zimri peace who slew his master?" And Jehu lifted up his face to the window and said, "Who is on my side? who? And there looked out to him two or three eunuchs. And he said, Throw her down. And when he was come in he did eat and drink, and said, Go, see now this cursed woman, and bury her: for she is a king's daughter. And they went to bury her: hut they found no more of her than the skull, and the feet, and the palms of her hands. (II Kings 9:30-35).

These soldiers of Jehu went back to Jehu and said: "We went to bury her, O king, but the dogs had eaten her!"

And Jehu replied:

This is the word of the Lord, which he spake by his servant Elijah the Tishbite saying, In the portion of Jezreel shall dogs eat the flesh of Jezebel. And the carcase of Jezebel shall be as dung upon the face of the field in the portion of Jezreel; so that they shall not say, This is Jezebel (II Kings 9:36, 37).

Thus perished a female demon, the most infamous queen who ever wore a royal diadem.

"Payday Someday!" God said it -- and it was done! Yes, and from this we learn the power and certainty of God in carrying out His own retributive providence, that men might know that His justice slumbereth not. Even though the mill of God grinds slowly, it grinds to powder.

Yes, the judgments of God often have leaden heels and travel slowly. But they always have iron hands and crush completely.

And when I see Ahab fall in his chariot and when I see the dogs eating Jezebel by the walls of Jezreel, I say, as the Scripture saith: "O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments; then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea" (Isaiah 48:18). And as I remember that the gains of ungodliness are weighted with the curse of God, I ask you: "'Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not?" (Isaiah 55:2).
(excerpts from "Payday Someday" by R. G. Lee 1886-1978)

Therefore, I desire the young women to marry, to bear children, to guide the house, giving no occasion to the adversary on account of reproach.
For some already have turned aside behind Satan.
(1 Tim. 5:14,15)

Verse 15. For some are already turned aside
Some of these young widows, for he appears to be still treating of them, are turned aside to idolatry, to follow Satan instead of Christ. Slight deviations, in the first instance, from a right line, may lead at last to an infinite distance from Christ. (Adam Clarke)

"Oh shining star, son of the morning, how you have fallen from the heavens! You weakening the nations, you are cut down to the ground. For you have said In your heart, I will go up to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God, and I will sit in the mount of meeting, in the sides of the north. I will rise over the heights of the clouds; I will be compared to the Most High. Yet you shall go down to Sheol, to the sides of the Pit" (Is.14:12-15).

For you have said in your heart: Here, God tells us the reason behind the fall of the king of Babylon, both literal and spiritual. The fall was prompted by something he said, even though he may have never said it with his lips - it was enough that he said it in his heart.

I will: The pride, the grasping selfish ambition, the self-will of the king of Babylon is powerfully expressed in five I will statements. This is the essence of the self-focused and self-obsessed life.

We see in these statements not so much a desire to exalt one's self above God, but the desire to exalt one's self above one's peers. From this passage, it seems that Satan's desire was not so much to be above God, but to be honored and regarded as the highest angel, above the [other] stars of God, receiving the glory and attention one would receive being next to God, equal with God, like the Most High. We don't have to want to be exalted higher than God to be like Satan.

Why did Lucifer rebel? Perhaps because he rejected God's plan to create an order of being made in His image (Genesis 1:26), who would be beneath the angels in dignity (Hebrews 2:6-7a; 2 Peter 2:11), yet would be served by angels in the present (Hebrews 1:14; 2:7-8; Psalm 91:11-12) and would one day be lifted in honor and status above the angels (1 Corinthians 6:3; 1 John 3:2). Satan wanted to be the highest among all creatures, equal to God in glory and honor, and the plan to create man would eventually put men above angels. He was apparently able to persuade one-third of the angelic beings to join him in his rebellion (Revelation 12:3-4, 7, and 9).

If this is the case, it explains well Satan's present strategy against man: to obscure the image of God in man through encouraging sin and rebellion, to cause man to serve him, and to prevent the ultimate glorification of man.

Satan, like all those who desire to exalt themselves, shall be brought down.
(from David Guzik's Commentaries on the Bible)

I believe feminism is satanic in nature in its lust to remove all order and authority ordained of God Who alone is enthroned.

"...He being God over all, blessed forever. Amen".
(Rom. 9:5)

2008/4/30 2:09
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
I don't know what it is you are trying to say.
All I know is the posts are long, confusing and very unclear.

I was asking for clarification, if possible.

And maybe condense what you are trying to say, whatever that is. Thanks.

I agree. **sigh**

EDIT: If you want to be understood, you have to keep it brief, short and simple!

ginnyrose

2008/5/1 21:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy