SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : BLASTING FEMINISM

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

BLASTING FEMINISM

"We just finished watching the Monstrous Regiment. It was incredible. It was well researched, concise, articulate and powerful. Not only did you expose the ugly truth and reality of feminism (truly a monstrous regiment), you did such a lovely job of showing the glorious truth of Scripture and God's beautiful plan for women. I would call it a masterpiece."

Jennifer McBride
(www.noblewomanhood.com)

"Christian women of my generation do not realize how much of the unbiblical feminist mindset we have assimilated into our own hearts and minds. This documentary is disturbing, encouraging, and very powerful. Christian women of all denominations would benefit from watching "The Monstrous Regiment" and every church library should have a copy!"

Another Happy Customer

"WOW! This is a documentary for the whole church. In a very sensitive yet straightforward way, the film exposes the many lies of feminism....The all-female cast is real and genuine. The message is powerful. The addition of the metrical psalms were very moving. The message is so needed today."

Pastor James McDonald
(familyreformation.wordpress.com)
Anyone interested go to the following link: http://www.monstrousregiment.com

2008/4/28 9:50

Re: BLASTING FEMINISM

I've seen it also. It is an excellent documentary exposing feminism and encouraging women to embrace the role of Biblical femininity, and it also exposes some of the financial motives behind the abortion movement.

2008/4/28 10:00

Re:

The enemy knows how important it is for women to have children and stay home so it's no wonder there is such an assault on women who are homemakers and have many children. If you want to stay home and take care of your children than supposedly something is wrong with you and it's you that needs to change your mindset. People in general are extremely ignorant not just in the world but in the church when it comes to the role of the woman in the home.

2008/4/28 10:15

Re:

[url=http://www.ladiesagainstfeminism.com/artman/publish/How_to_Get_Back_Home_24/index.shtml]Ladies Against Feminism: How To Get Back Home[/url]

2008/4/28 10:28

Re: BLASTING FEMINISM

I completely agree that a woman should be a housewife, have children, etc. In fact, I know MANY women that should be a housewife as well, which depends on a man choosing that women to be married!

Let's look at the other side. That the men are abusing women as well! Due to such a bad account of women, we only think that WOMEN is the bad apple and that MAN is the victim. This is where it shows that there is something wrong because the way that some men are implementing such things is SIN, which does not show the love of God. Since it the man is NOT always right or God would have placed men at the same place as women, the MEN are indeed sinning against the women as well, ESPECIALLY amongst so much apostasy and worldliness.

USURPING AUTHORITY OVER THE MAN (to teach and preach)?

This self-love is how we usurp authority over Christ (man). We also usurp the authority over Christ or husbands by trying to be like god with building self-esteem, pleasing man, false prophecies/ doctrines of devils, and self-love. The Bible clearly says, “Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God”. We are to agree and yield to each other, make sure that the women are submitting to the man only. That is mostly for the husbands and wives. (Ephesians 5:21).Therefore, we redefined love when it comes towards desiring females. “But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.” (1 Corinthians 11:3 (King James Version)). Not only are men deceived by the devil JUST AS EVE and by doing so usurps the authority of Jesus Christ and God, men use a different form of prejudice or sin today over woman-that they should be completely quiet in the church. The fact that there are few prophetesses or women preachers in this hour that are publically deceived in the pulpit shows that men are WRONG. In fact, the men are MORE publically deceived than women. These are lies and abominations from the pits of hell! The defiled with evil thoughts, liars and the abominable will have their part in the lake of fire! Many believe that “Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence” is a means to make sure women stay completely quiet, nor teach a man. Yet, this does not make sense because there is NO WAY that men should be the only people in the pulpit. The problem is, there were no pulpits back then! The majority of men writing the Bible only show that MEN had the time to write it down. In context, women (i.e. Body of Christ, men, children) cannot interrupt the church by speaking in tongues, interpret tongues, or with personal prophecies. Men SAY that they allow women to speak; yet, this is only for a special “Women’s Sunday/holiday” and the images of males ruling over everything is evident in almost every church! Even when there is a Woman’s Sunday, people do not show up either because people think it is a sin, or men do not want to hear a woman preach or the content. The content is of the Word. When it comes to women preaching in the pulpit or leading-we do not take it seriously. Women with PhD’s, degrees or recommendations from men/husbands will be listened a little more than women without these things. Women are children of God and born again! Sometimes we can’t even TELL that these leaders have a wife unless they brag about them or show them off in front of everyone. THERE IS NO WAY that a minister’s wife could NOT have a Word from God since they have been married (over an amount of years). Women should have more to say FROM THE WORD without this command to be silent. If a woman argues for something this (even though it’s sin), they will think that that woman has a spirit of Jezebel and wants to rule over everything or preach.

First of all, the Church (filled with MEN, WOMEN, and CHILDREN) is the Body of Christ or the Bride of Christ. We are to be in subjection to CHRIST. Now, the Body of Christ is a WOMAN just like a BRIDE is a woman. God HATES sodomy (homosexuality); therefore, the bride cannot be a man. We ARE to learn in silence with all subjection and we are not to usurp authority over God (man) (Numbers 23:19). YET, the BRIDE (WOMAN, CHILD-LIKE FAITH) is teaching to MEN, CHILDREN, AND WOMEN. Therefore, SOMEONE IS LYING AND IT IS NOT GOD! God is perfect and holy! Therefore, if the Word is JESUS CHRIST and GOD AND the Bride (full of men and women) is teaching to men & women, it cannot refer to women not teaching men. It does not say all power is given unto men on this earth-only CHRIST. This would make God a respecter of persons-a woman cannot teach OR preach to a man. The command in Matthew 28 and Mark goes to men and women. The Good Shepherd gave His life for the sheep (men and women) [John 10]. The women are not to only give their lives for children or women! “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come” and “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:”. The funny thing is that the men are JUST AS DECEIVED AS THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN is today. Most of the popular male leaders are DECEIVED and SEDUCED by the devil. Women AND CHILDREN are not the ones deceiving people today and we make WOMEN the problem. What has been discovered is that: Genesis 38:26 says, “And Judah acknowledged them, and said, She hath been more righteous than I; because that I gave her not to Shelah my son. And he knew [touching, sex, kissing, interactions, compliments] her again no more.” Women has been more righteous than the men (not looking at it from a competitive standpoint), but the women has OBEYED the LIES of the men. The women stayed silent because they wanted to obey man. The women have to HIDE to tell things. The sin that man has committed is not giving the children of God to lead over publically. This is just as bad as the massacre in Rwanda! We ignore and treat women wrongly because of the way THEY LOOK! We only interact with them just to PRETEND or PRESENT THE IMAGE that we “desire” or appreciate women.

Therefore, something is wrong with OUR logic or opinion. This ‘LAW’ that MEN has come up with does not make sense! Yes, it in understandable why women have painful childbirth but in the same way-we think that women ought to only have this responsibility. Now, although we are NOT restoring the Garden of Eden, the perfection of fellowship is still something to LEARN from before the fall of man. Let’s look at the Garden of Eden, God commands Adam: “And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.” (Genesis 2:15). “Dress it” refers to wearing certain types of clothes, decorating, covering wounds, et al. “Keeping it” can refer to keeping His commandments and His Words. Now, Titus 2:5-6 says “That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.” It is understandable that mothers and fathers must take care of their children. If we say that this is a spiritual home, THE MEN cannot be the only ones that are keepers of the “spiritual home” or temple. We are the chaste virgin to Christ as 2 Corinthians 11:2 says: “For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.” Since that is so, this can refer to the “spiritual” home as well. “Loving their children” also refers to the “children of God”. We SHOULD submit to one another-not just the woman submitting to the man in the church. Also, the man SHOULD NOT is the only one trying to keep the women in line and scripted; it should go both ways. The man should be scripted by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. Also, the Lord instructs Adam to be “keepers” in the garden in the spiritual and physical home. In a garden are fruit and plants-are not children fruit of the womb? Did not Adam dress and keep the fruit (children) IN THE GARDEN not only by money or words?
This is understandable: “That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed” (Titus 2:4-5 (King James Version)). Yet, Habakkuk 2:5 says, “Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:”. Yet, we think that women and children are not to do that in the church. The church is spiritual; therefore, men are not the special task forces that are to be teachers or preachers while women are silent. The ONLY WAY we can usurp the authority of Christ is through loving ourselves and seeking after our own destinies. Yet, prejudiced “Christian” men will not listen to a woman wholly, maybe half-heartedly, unless it is their wife. Men do not listen because it is considered usurping THEIR authority. Women and children are NOT there just to help every man, only their husband. People nicely push women into these areas since they “can’t preach” in the church. Every relationship is for CHRIST! How is it spiritually correct for the Spiritual Bride of Christ (a woman; filled with the Holy Ghost) to teach men; however, women filled with the Holy Spirit cannot? Men are NOT the only one that God is revealing Him to. Also, we show that we love one another when we treat each other the way we want to be treated. What happens if the WOMEN are the dominating the pulpit and the man is the one “not desired” to preach or lead?

Then, male leaders are allowed to set aside time to seek God for a “special word” because they are MEN and they MUST teach women. Yet, women cannot because the women take over all the household (garden) activities. Women are to be trophy dolls and THINGS to show off. The men are ONLY the ones that are to “run the race” of faith wholly but women are not. This does not make sense! How is this God (love)? This is a big and a small or an abominable divers weight AND respecter of persons. God is NOT going to excuse women at judgment day: “Well, woman, you are a sodomite, adulterer and liar but because you are a WOMAN, you can enter into the kingdom of heaven.” Neither is He going to say, “Well, since you are not allowed to teach and preach the gospel to EVERY creature, you can enter into the kingdom of heaven even though you did not obey me or my words.” It would be right if husband AND wife goes into heaven together and God says, “Well, men since you have a complete separate responsibility, you can go into heaven. Since you are united, both of you can go into heaven because the man did his part by being the preacher and the women did her part for being silent”. We are not married in heaven so that is NOT correct! Matthew 22:30 says, “For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven”. Each person is judged individually! Shouldn’t it be the same in the pulpit as in going around evangelizing (preaching the gospel)?

God does not separate a SPECIAL preaching for the church and for outside the church. The women will be just as guilty: “And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:”. When we do not do any of these things spiritually specifically, we are guilty! Finally, there are three things that arrogant, prideful church MEN do today: (1) If a woman says something from the Lord, the woman tells a man and the man has to say it. After all, the MAN’s body and lips are more SPECIAL to say what thus says the Word of the Lord; (2) The MAN makes sure that the women are always singing or given the specific words to say; and (3) If the women IS saying something, the woman can ONLY teach men although the Bride of Christ (filled with men and women) can speaks to men and woman. The WOMEN must have a scripted thing to say in church such as songs and pre-written things either written by a man or reviewed by man. The men can speak as much as they want to without script, which is the biggest problem! Even when women pray, they have to pray quietly unless it’s “Women’s Sunday”, “Children’s Sunday” or a special holiday for “women” and “children”. Now, men go and speak ANYTHING about how they feel. Then, MEN need to be silent, shut in with prayer, evangelize, feed the poor, and come into subjection to GOD and His Word. Men are TOO prideful to weep for pride and lust and with their pathetic attempts to be tough and to stay in control. Trying to stay in control in flesh is SIN! A man is NOT the only one that should pray because the burden of the Lord is too heavy!! The LORD GOD is to carry the burden anyways!

Interestingly enough, prophets include prophets and prophetesses (Nehemiah 6:14). The prophet can speak 1 Corinthians 14:29 says, “Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge” in the church. Specifically, the prophetess, Miriam, prophesied to the “church in the wilderness” with Moses. Miriam is Moses’s sister and is representative of sisters in Christ today. The prophetess, Deborah, judged Israel at the time. SHE HAD TO SPEAK in the “church” or better yet, among the chosen people of Israel. How else were they going to learn? Church is fellowship among believers and she was among believers (Israelites). The temple is the house of prayer! The prophets and prophetesses back then heard DIRECTLY from God. Not only does that apply to Deborah, the prophetess, Huldah, fellowships with Hilkiah. “And the next day we that were of Paul's company departed, and came unto Caesarea: and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him. And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.” (Acts 21:8-10 (King James Version)). Some ARE self-proclaimed prophets like Jezebel but one can only usurp the authority OVER Christ by trying to be like god with building self-esteem, pleasing man, false prophecies/doctrines of devils, and self-love.

This is the spirit of the antichrist, the god of this world! Daniel 11:37 says, “Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.” Desire refers to request, long for, covet, and yearn for. We do NOT desire women to preach or be leaders (1 Samuel 12:13). People would hardly listen to a woman. The desire that WE DO HAVE is contrary, opposing, and carnally against the Word of God! We yearn for them for our own self-edification and pleasure! Today, men are so prideful that men think that they are (1) immune to sin, power struggles over women, and the spirit of Jezebel; and (2) the only one that should be used; the women are MOSTLY/ONLY used to help a man or must revolve around a man. Women are mostly used to ONLY pray to increase the ministry of a man. Intercession and church becomes more of developing a career or an office MOSTLY for the men. No where in the Bible does it say, “Pray for the man alone to go forth and preach the gospel.” Men also feel powerless in the relationship with God; therefore, men (1) want someone to rule over in a relationship or ministry (magnify), to build the self-esteem (ego); and (3) are the only vessel to speak.
Although the scriptures says, “for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man” (Jeremiah 31:22), the man that the Body of Christ should compass is CHRIST (God). A JEALOUS God DOES not want a woman, chaste virgin, or the Bride of Christ to compass around little gods of men around that are in the church or in life, only husbands. Also, MEN say that WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL. In actuality, MEN ARE EMOTIONAL ABOUT MONEY, WEALTH, FAME, POWER, AND RICHES TODAY! Also, MEN say that WOMEN ARE BUSYBODIES, DANCERS, AND GOSSIPERS! MEN are gazing into heaven and are trying to intrude into the “business” of heaven and angelic affairs! Men are doing this with all of its false doctrine of devils, trying to enter into the 3rd heavens, searching for experiences rather than GOD, ARE DRUNKEN WITH HOLY LAUGHTER/IMBALANCE OF PRAISE, AND LEADING THE PRAISE PARTIES! Worldly church is filled with the antichrists, spirit of the antichrist, which is pride and lust. Now, it is understandable if a mother has to take care of the children in the home-but the responsibility IS NOT only the women. In the SPIRITUAL church, it is NOT only MEN!

Those that are influenced with the spirit of the antichrist or partners with the devil are adulterers, murderers, and filled with hatred! James 4:4-5 says, "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?" When we lie to women and force them to follow our standard, we are enemies of God, because we have befriended the world in ways of treating and desiring women. Friends with world are an enemy of the cross of Christ and God; an adulterer against God. The second thing to know is that bad fruit (worldliness) makes us an enemy because the works of the flesh is worldliness. Worldliness is BAD because the "god of this world" is Satan NOT God. All that's in the world is the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. Not only have that, being worldly or conforming to the world’s (media’s) standard of treating women made us an enemy of God. It also reveals our master, the devil, and the sin of lust after "beauty" by using worldly standards. By worldly standards, we redefine "beauty" by appearance, possessions, and the images shown on television (media) instead of holiness and self-denial unto Jesus Christ. This shows a lack of understanding and it truly does destroy our soul (Proverbs 6:32). We are not to judge by appearance, reproductive organs, or looks but through righteous judgment (John 7:24).
What is “spiritually” different about the Way when God makes women a new creature versus a man? What is the different construction for the spiritual life of a man or a woman? Could it be the amount of men? It cannot be the amount of men because in the “spiritual” church, there are primarily MORE women than there are men. At first, it seems like men are being driven out because of the women or they are becoming like women. They CANNOT become like women because the Body of Christ is a woman. The women are NOT driving men out. Therefore, could it be that the men want to lead and they have a hard time in being in subjection to others? Could it be that men are staying at home waiting for the next big break so that they can be famous? Although some men are tired, what is the reason why men are less in a lot of the churches? Secondly, could it be the amount of money that a man has or gives or the ability to work/provide? It cannot be that because the love of money is the root of all evil and Jesus Christ rebukes houses of merchandise. Also, we did not come into the world with money or the ability to work to provide; therefore, we do not carry such things into heaven. Women can work for money if they choose. It cannot be the amount that a man gives or the ability to work. Does this mean that a woman does not NEED a man? Those women are trying to be independent-no! God should be the center-not a man. Even though we say that we are to seek God first, the fruit of our lips (judged by fruits) show that we are emphasizing that a woman NEEDS a man to survive. YES, we do need help and we are lonely at times. However, we say that a woman NEEDS a man to preach or teach; a woman NEEDS a man to be considered “legitimate”! A wife is subject ONLY to her husband. Therefore, we think that should be the only thing. Then, women have to be OLDER to be considered “legitimate”. This not only tells the lie that “Christians” will be invincible until 40 years old when every man is appointed once to die (Hebrews 9:27). This is also says that a person’s EXPERIENCES is the proof or ground of our ministry, not the Word of God. The Word of GOD DOES NOT NEED OUR EXPERIENCES to prove that it is true. We DO NOT need to keep an identity to preach or teach. Therefore, since the virgin daughters prophesied, they cannot prophesy a HALF-prophecy or gospel. That would make them a false prophet going in their own ways! Revelation says that the testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy. Therefore, we are to believe ALL of the Word, not just what we experienced. We make experiences are God! This is following SELF. Third, could it be the loud voices of a man? This cannot be it because God would have made men to all have loud, strong voices and make sure that only men preach or teach. God would not have given men softer voices. Why does it only have to be a loud voice? What about the noise of weeping for the pride of this nation and the church? Also, being positive and not being “disruptive” or taking things personal does not mean anything. GOD is ANGRY with the wicked EVERY DAY (Psalm 7:11)!

Fourth, could it be the strength of man? After all, they have muscles, they work out, and they can lift heavy things. This cannot be because exercise has no profit and having physical strength does not mean anything after we die! The adulterer or liar with strength will go straight to hell! Specifically, Samson has the greatest strength, but without seeking God, praying, and being involved with adultery, he lost the strength of the Lord (Judges 16). If spiritual strength is the issue, God would give all men great power and supermen of spirituality. He would make sure that all are gods. NONE of the men would have fallen away as it happens to Saul, Samson, Solomon, David, etc. God uses these examples to show men that THEY are not the “best” or “top” in spiritual life. Fifth, could it be the height of man? This cannot be because the Tower of Babel fell and that had height even unto the heavens. God made some men short. If height is the issue, would he have not created all men tall? Spiritually, if height is the issue, God would make sure that EVERY MAN is popular, famous, elevated, and reaching some sort of pinnacle of success. Sixth, is “spiritual” men (not women) immune to sin? Could it be that God made men invincible that men cannot sin or lead the people of God wrong-but WOMEN would lead people wrong only? Are men the only that does NOT get sick or die in sin? Did not Hezekiah become sick (2 Kings 18)? During communion (relationships), it does not say that WOMEN get sickly and die! 1 Corinthians 11:30 says, “For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.” It says that MANY including men and women. The only reason why CHRIST had men around him in DAILY pursuits is because a woman should not be around an unmarried man all the time.
In a dream, the men are painting themselves over with make-up, just as Jezebel does when Jehu approaches her in judgment. 2 Kings 9:30 says, “And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window.” The men are SINNING concerning the women. Also, the church has become a concert hall-where praise is redefined. We think that praise is simply shouting, “Hallelujah, YES, Thank you”, jumping, positive confession, waving, and showing some sort of “joy”! We even redefine joy as being happy and thankful all the time with less prayer. “Positive” praise is another form of “positive” confession and just thanking God for having escaped something. Praise is also seeing the HOLINESS of God and seeing the wickedness of self! It is being faithful in REPENTANCE before God! We are in rebellion with God when we say that there is another way for us to receive the outpouring of the Holy Ghost or a visitation from the Lord! We must decrease not close the wells or repentance and dance/positive praise on top of it! We do not want to be ashamed of our sin! We still want to look well. As Saul of the Old Testament, “Then he said, I have sinned: yet honour me now, I pray thee, before the elders of my people, and before Israel, and turn again with me, that I may worship the LORD thy God. So Samuel turned again after Saul; and Saul worshipped the LORD. ” (1 Samuel 15:22-35 (King James Version)). We want to return back to our “positive” praise without true repentance or solemn assemblies of repentance. He STARTS off right because he confesses that he has sinned. YET, he STILL wants to look good in front of the people. He continued in this sin and unrepentant state until his death. If he had TRULY repented, he would not have cared of being ashamed of the sin he did against God. He only sinned against God and he still wanted to maintain his image! HE DID NOT WANT TO DENY HIMSELF. WE CANNOT KEEP BLESSING/ COMPLIMENTING SELF AND GOD when we need to repent! We would rather not be disciplined with repentance, nor would we want to lose the image of having a heart that is desperately wicked and deceitful above all things (Jeremiah 17:9). We want to maintain our pride and lusts for power. We need to lay down our desire for what we think and want women to be.

In our attempt to restore order because Eve usurps Adam’s authority, we try to FORCE women to be silent with “peace” words to restore back the “rightful” place of the man. “You will have peace with God if you are silent in the church because we are the special ones.” We MUST forgive Eve for the sin but even the elected today have turned away. These lies that man have spread is another form of dominionism. This is actually controlling the women and not desiring the women. We try to have dominion over women. The ideas is that that mostly MEN must 1) carry out spiritual warfare within the heavens or spiritual realm, 2) create the King and God’s rule around the world, 3) create followers of “Christ” of all nations by force or peace agreements, 4) and the Church must show accord or excellence before the coming of Jesus Christ (Romans 11). The man must not order the women to be silent before revival or anything godly can happen. We must repent individually; each person is accountable to God. This is just like the Jezebel. Jezebel is a self-appointed prophet as many today are groups of self-appointed prophets or gods. Men write letters to make sure that women are silent before men. The spirit of Jezebel is in MEN today! Men are painting themselves with make-up, caring more about appearance. Men are posing in the pulpit and on real magazine covers. Men are flexing their muscles, trying to appear tough. “Christian” men are the kings of our day who desire to expand the lands, make more books with prescriptions to heal people, and convenient objects such as planes, cars, ministry, lands, … As today, when God tells us, “no” that we will surely die when we commit sin, we are heavy and displeased because we do not get what we want.

For some reason, the pulpit is the “special” place. If women and men are to go and preach the gospel AND train others spiritually with the Word, why is it only a block of wood (pulpit) and a building (that we call the temple) that gives men a “special” place ONLY for preaching? God DID NOT make a distinction in Matthew 28. He does not say, “Men in the church, you can be the only one that can preach in the church” and “Women, since you can’t preach in the church, spread the gospel ONLY outside of the church. When you go before the judgment seat, I will judge you accordingly.” “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.” (Mark 16:15-16). “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” (Matthew 28:18-20). Note that a specific message for MAN is not written here. All power is NOT given to MAN, only Jesus Christ. This commission is given to any follower of Christ who abides in Jesus Christ (denies SELF, takes up the cross, and follows Him)! When any man has a degree, we think that is a license to create our own laws and magnify ourselves over woman. In other words, men think that they should (1) increase and overstate the man’s importance in ministry or relationships; (2) increase the size and the amount of men’s money and attendance; and (3) give “positive” praise to God and women to build their self-esteem. We do not want to make them feel “inferior” with rebuke. Men are WEAK in this hour. We think that receiving a degree shows how "spiritual" we are.

God does not say that laborers should only be men, ministers of reconciliation should only be men, NOR does He say to women specifically that women are to only love their men neighbors. What preachers are actually saying is that women should NOT speak, preach or teach behind a big wood block pulpit at the “spiritual” home only at the “physical” home. In fact, women are allowed to preach carnal lies and sermons in the school’s pulpit but not preach spiritually at the “church’s” pulpit. This is the spirit of the antichrist because God made EVERYTHING for Himself-words, deeds, relationships, sermons, and thoughts. This is hierarchy where men are the top and women and children are the bottom. There is only protection for the man but not for the woman. People are making MEN into idols just because they were born as a man and have physical characteristics (appearance). How can God force upon a man to preach or how can God favor a man just because they were born that way accidentally? It seems that people are saying that the calling for a woman is to get married, pregnant and take care of the children. When people tighten the reins around women only, they let men get away with their sin just like Pope does with the priests in the recent ‘papal visit”. It has to be opposite than what WE THINK! His ways and thoughts are not just higher than our ways and thoughts- IT IS DIFFERENT! We become deceived when we think that having God’s thoughts and words will make us higher! It says that women weep for Tammuz, and the whoredoms of Jezebel are so many. HOWEVER, it is the MEN that are greatly deceived publically; many men has great influence! The Body of Christ (i.e. bride is a woman) has become as a brazen harlot!

2008/4/28 14:44

Re:

I have 5 kids and everytime I got pregnant people would say to me:

"Haven't you figured that out yet?"

"Pregnant again, are you done now?"

"Your not going to have more are you?"

"Where do you put them all?"

"Man, I feel sorry for you!"

"You should get your tubes tide."

That's just to name a few. I know that was a spiritual attack. I'm 39 now and I would still like to have more children but we'll see. The more I think about this the more I want to have more.

2008/4/28 15:18

Re:

We ARE to learn in silence with all subjection and we are not to usurp authority over God (man) (Numbers 23:19). YET, the BRIDE (WOMAN, CHILD-LIKE FAITH) is teaching to MEN, CHILDREN, AND WOMEN. Therefore, SOMEONE IS LYING AND IT IS NOT GOD! God is perfect and holy! Therefore, if the Word is JESUS CHRIST and GOD AND the Bride (full of men and women) is teaching to men & women, it cannot refer to women not teaching men. It does not say all power is given unto men on this earth-only CHRIST. This would make God a respecter of persons-a woman cannot teach OR preach to a man.

Response to: This sounds good above but it is worldly thinking.
Not that I want to disagree, the Holy Scriptures disagree. It would be fine with me if this were truth and women were instructed to teach men but they are not instructed to but not to. Women are as important to the body as men are. God is just. He is not a respector of persons. He gives qualifications for a Pastor, deacon,and many other things. Gender is spelled out as specific it can be in some of these things. The reason some people won't accept it, is they don't want to. Women are to teach the other women and children. This is one of the reasons the church is quenching the spirit today. They want to convert the thinking of the world into the church, when the word plainly says different.

The question is not are women allowed to teach men but are they instructed to teach men in the scriptural passages. All women are as important as man are to the Kingdom of God.
Titus 2:1-5
2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Our Savior came from an earthly women minus the seed of an earthly man but came when she was overshadowed by the Holy Spirit.
A woman was used as a messenger to tell the 12 men disciples he had risen.

Mark 16:6-7
6 And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.
7 But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.
KJV

The Apostle Paul covered that subject quiet frequently as was given by the other post. Peter under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit confirmed Paul's letters in which the subject was written.
2 Peter 3:15-18
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Are we honoring God's authority in the church in everything we do is the question? Are we worried more about our authority than his and what he has given to men. Is what we want to do on this subject and others than what his written his written word says?

This subject is not about salvation.
Eph 2:8-10

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

How do we do good works. Only by doing what he said in his word. By respecting church authority and lining up with the Word. The authority given to the Pastors, Elders and Deacons by the supreme authority Jesus Christ will give an account for all things allowed in the church. We will all give an account for what we have done and not done.

We all have many different opinions on the scriptures. His opinion triumps all opinions. If I or anyone else has a special revelation or let me say it this way if I have a special revelation that is not plain in the scriptures I would want to be certain it was a special revelation and indeed came from the Lord.

If these scriptures about women in the church was only to the unruly women at the time Paul spoke. Did he say "time out" let me say this and I will continue write under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit? And if that is the case then could we say other things such as Pastors earning there living preaching the Word was only for then and is not relevant today?

I have listened to some very talented, well presented female speakers addressing a multigender group. Women are much better than men in many areas including multi-tasking.

I believe the key to revival anywhere is dying to ourselves and our ways and the way we want to do it and lining up with his authority in the church, on the job and in the home.

Prov 3:3-7
3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
KJV

We can't acknowledge Him any better way than obedience to His Word.

I realize this is not a popular stance. Do you think it possibly might have been one of the reasons the world hated Paul and killed him?

2008/4/28 15:41

Re: The Blasphemy of Feminism

That they [aged women] may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed. Titus 2:4,5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands: Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement. 1 Peter 3:5, 6

Holy women, Christian women, did and will, subject themselves to their own husbands, by definition. A feminist, by definition, will never do that. A feminist can never qualify as a holy woman or a Christian woman. By proudly rejecting that role she is blaspheming the word of God,and she just as surely rejects Christianity, even if she won’t admit it. Irregardless of her multiplied words to justify herself and her profession, what lies underneath the surface is putrid hypocrisy.

2008/4/29 1:57
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re: Re: The Blasphemy of Feminism

wisevirgin wrote:

Quote:

Holy women, Christian women, did and will, subject themselves to their own husbands, by definition. A feminist, by definition, will never do that. A feminist can never qualify as a holy woman or a Christian woman. By proudly rejecting that role she is blaspheming the word of God,and she just as surely rejects Christianity, even if she won’t admit it. Irregardless of her multiplied words to justify herself and her profession, what lies underneath the surface is putrid hypocrisy.

Well said wisevirgin.

2008/4/29 2:32Profile

Re:

Sir or ma'am, WOMEN ARE TEACHING MEN TODAY. When a woman has a MAN child, is that not a man? Every woman that is preaching to their boy children today, they MUST be in sin and committing abominations. IF THIS IS TRUE, MOTHERS DO NOT PREACH TO YOUR YOUNG AND GROWN SONS THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST, ONLY PREACH TO THEM THE CARNAL SECULAR THINGS OF THIS WORLD. The same way, do not children represent CHILDREN of GOD?

ONCE AGAIN: I completely agree that a woman should be a housewife, have children, etc. In fact, I know MANY women that should be a housewife as well, which depends on a man choosing that women to be married! YES, A WIFE SHOULD BE IN SUBJECT TO HER HUSBAND. CHRISTIANS SHOULD BE IN SUBJECT TO GOD. The way people implement the word of God today is focused only on one thing and that's sin. It's missing the entire body as a whole as being one and adding just one type of person. It is the same hierarchy that people complain about.

Let's look at the other side. That the men are abusing women as well! Due to such a bad account of women, we only think that WOMEN is the bad apple and that MAN is the victim. This is where it shows that there is something wrong because the way that some men are implementing such things is SIN, which does not show the love of God. Since it the man is NOT always right or God would have placed men at the same place as women, the MEN are indeed sinning against the women as well, ESPECIALLY amongst so much apostasy and worldliness.
The Old Testament is a 'shadow” or a "type" of the New Testament. (Hebrews 10:1, Colossians 2:16). The Old was a "physical" covenant, with "physical" rituals, blessings, and temple. God’s blessings were generally PHYSICAL, tangible, and objects. On the other hand, today we have a "spiritual" a "heart-based" covenant, with generally SPIRITUAL blessings. -We live under a different covenant. Since we are spiritually minded and of Christ, there is no such thing.

In fact, men are abusing the women spiritually today. It's funny this victim mentality that men have today-oh the woman is the one that is the demon. They are the one that is always committing such sins. IT IS THE MEN TOO! God does not set people in the church to HELP A MAN (US). TO say that, is to make a MAN a god. We are to SUBMIT TO CHRIST.

NOW, HAVING SAID THAT. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT WOMEN SHOULD TRY TO RUN ALL OVER THE PLACE, NOR SHOULD MEN. THINGS MUST BE DONE DECENTLY AND IN ORDER. THE ORDER FOR SALVATION IS NOT SIMPLY AND ONLY THE MAN RULE OVER THE WOMAN. THE ORDER IS IN SALVATION BECAUSE WE ARE BORN OF THE WATER AND SPIRIT. NOT THE PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF A MAN, CHILD, OR A WOMAN. WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE THE PERSON BLAMED AUTOMATICALLY OR HARDLY LISTENED TO BECAUSE OF THEIR PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS THAT THEY ARE BORNED WITH. WOMEN OR CHILDREN HAVE NO CONTROL OVER HOW GOD MADE THEM.

LORD, AS MEN, WE REPENT FOR BEING ABUSIVE TO THE WOMEN SPIRITUALLY. IT IS NOT ONLY THE FAULT OF THE WOMAN. THE WOMAN IS NOT ALWAYS WRONG. LORD, WE REPENT OF OUR PRIDE AND THE SIN THAT WE HAVE COMMITTED AGAINST WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

God Bless.

BOY, WE DO NOT WANT A FEMINIST MOVEMENT AT ALL. THAT MOVEMENT IS DEVILISH AND FOCUSED ON ONLY ONE POINT OF VIEW: TRYING TO MOVE AHEAD FOR THE WOMAN. THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT IS UNCHRISTIAN AND WICKED.

As men, WOMEN have been humble and have been subject to the lies and the abuse of men as well. It's not always the woman's fault as we make it seem. This is not a call for women to run ahead and go and preach. This is a call to repentance-that MEN, you have sinned as well. To listen half-heartedly or magnify SELF over women and children due to physical body parts is carnality and worldly thinking!

In other words, the men would hardly commune with the woman because they thought they were better. Men do not want to truly offer the gospel to women. The Jews would not commune with the Christians because the Jews pridefully think they are better. African Americans hardly commune with Haitians because African Americans think that they are better!!!!! Instead of looking at the separation between black and white as the white’s fault, let us look at the blacks! The blacks have this prideful victim mentality that whites are always out to get them or do something to them. Blacks are always trying to find something that fits us and makes us seem good. People say, “Oh the white man is keeping me down. The white man does not want to be in this church.” What have we done? This is not a call to unify a whole bunch of people. This is call to repentance! A call to turn away from such a god of our mindset and opinion where we are a respecter of persons! This gives us an excuse to be prejudiced and biased! This is sin. Jesus Christ does not commune with the Samaritan woman so that it can be okay to commune with sinners or do whatever we want!!!! He wants to offer the gospel to the Samaritans too! Did not the Samaritan woman go and preach to men and women after being saved? Did not Mary run to tell them of the death, BURIAL, and resurrection of Jesus Christ? Did she have to wait after she gets a license, GO TO BIBLE COLLEGE, or stand behind a pulpit?

GOD'S WORD IS RIGHT! WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED IT WRONG, AS MEN. AS MEN, WE HAVE SET THE STANDARD. LOOK AT WHAT JESUS CHRIST, ETC DID...

2008/4/29 8:16

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy