SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : BETA: SermonIndex.net Live Webcasting Events

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

That was such a blessing. It was like actually being there having housechurch. :-) Such great insight on the subject of salt and light. It was so nice to read everyone's comments and it just added to an already great teaching all the more.

2008/4/27 22:21
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

BETA: SermonIndex.net Live Webcasting Events

Sorry I missed it. Did try and pop in and caught the dialouge afterward. Greg mentioned that it was going to be up on Youtube.

2008/4/27 22:57Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: BETA: SermonIndex.net Live Webcasting Events

Brothers and Sisters,

The webcast went very well. There were consisently 12 people on live for the hour to listen to the teaching on Matthew 5:13-16 on being salt and light. Gareth Evans was the teacher and he was gracious to allow sermonindex to live webcast his home fellowship group he runs weekly every sunday night.

Here is a screen shot of the event in Gareths home:

https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/livewebcast_gareth.JPG

Prayerfully we will be scheduling more events. There will be a listing on the front page of the website.

2008/4/27 23:23Profile

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:

Brothers and Sisters,

The webcast went very well. There were consisently 12 people on live for the hour to listen to the teaching on Matthew 5:13-16 on being salt and light. Gareth Evans was the teacher and he was gracious to allow sermonindex to live webcast his home fellowship group he runs weekly every sunday night.

Here is a screen shot of the event in Gareths home:

https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/livewebcast_gareth.JPG

Prayerfully we will be scheduling more events. There will be a listing on the front page of the website.

This is wonderful! I'm sorry I missed it...I'll be looking forward to more events. :)

Praise God for technology that can be used to edify and encourage the believers!

2008/4/28 10:07
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

A blessed time, thanks Greg. Looking forward to future events.

Please do thank Gareth for inviting us into his home in that way. I know it must have been a little uncomfortable for him and the others there at his house.

In Christ,

Ron

2008/4/28 10:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy