SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for a friend...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: Prayer for a friend...

What a great story. I get a little juiced up hearing these kinds of testmonies. My prayers are with him.

2008/5/19 12:19
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Thank you all for your prayers!

I spoke with Stephen just a short time ago, and he said that he felt very confident with his performance on the test. This is the first time that he has ever felt like this compared with any of his prior attempts.

Please continue to pray for him. He needs to receive his passing score within two weeks in order to register for classes during the first Summer Session. He needs to complete three classes this summer in order to secure the grants and scholarships for the next school year. Since he hopes to register in some fairly easy communications courses in the summer, he shouldn't have a problem. However, Stephen needs to register soon because the Summer I session begins on May 28th.

I helped him move into a new dorm at the University yesterday. He is praying that the Lord will continue to sustain him as he works toward his college degree (and subsequent new opportunities).

Thank you for your prayers!!!

:-)

2008/5/19 15:21Profile

Re:

Quote:

ccchhhrrriiisss wrote:
Thank you all for your prayers!

I spoke with Stephen just a short time ago, and he said that he felt very confident with his performance on the test. This is the first time that he has ever felt like this compared with any of his prior attempts.

Thank the Lord!!! I will continue to pray for Stephen.

2008/5/19 15:35
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hello...

Please continue praying for Stephen. He is waiting for his scores to come in from the State. The first Summer Session will begin next tomorrow. Stephen hasn't heard anything yet from the Testing Center. However, he needs that passing score in order to be enrolled in classes tomorrow.

Thank you for your continued prayers!

:-)

2008/5/27 11:44Profile

Re:

How is Stephen doing? I was thinking about him today...I pray he is doing well and trusting God for all his needs.

2008/6/25 23:16
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hello Roniya...

He will receive word soon. He had hoped to receive word in time for the first Summer Session. He is now hoping to hear in time for the second Summer Session at the University. Please continue to keep Stephen in your prayers.

In Christ Alone,
-Chris
Jeremiah 29:11-13
Matthew 5:8

2008/6/27 23:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy