SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Look up... for our redemption draweth nigh!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Look up... for our redemption draweth nigh!

Y'all know I'm not one to put a lot of stock into people's "prophetic words" around here. In no way am I claiming that this post is prophetic or anything like that... I think this is just common sense.

Lately it has been heavy on my heart that we are very near the end. Much closer than any of us can even imagine. Lately I havent joined in a lot the usual debates on this forum for a number of reasons... but the biggest reason is that we are so near the end that my interest in debating non-essential issues has dropped off.

Folks, it's almost midnight. We need to be evangelizing like never before. The fields are white for harvest... we need to reap the harvest before winter, and winter is getting close. You can feel the nip in the air. The leaves are changing. You can see the frost.

What are we doing wasting time debating some of these things??? Contend for the Truth, absolutely! But so much of what is being debated on this site doesnt matter in the long run... and I am the first to get in line and repent of it. I repent of anything I've written on this forum that hasnt resulted in people coming into a closer walk with Him and encouraged others to go out and win souls to the Lord.

Anything I've written that hasnt reaped those results was in vain, and a waste of time. I repent of it.

Join me in repentence and lets get to work harvesting souls that are headed into an eternal judgement of fire.

The time is much shorter than we think. Folks, it's at the doorstep.

Krispy

2008/4/23 10:58
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: Look up... for our redemption draweth nigh!

Amen, Steve. We all need to "snap out" of fruitless discussions and debates and begin contending for the faith once delivered to the saints. We are in the last minutes, and we need to desperately gird up the loins of our minds for what is coming. Saints, let us put on the full armor that we may continue to stand.

2008/4/23 11:08Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Yes brother. All is in vain if it produced no fruit.

The time is short, souls are on the line. Whom do we serve? When will our fear of man be overshadowed by the fear of the Lord?

2008/4/23 12:09Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy