SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : new member saying hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
clintstone

tulsa,ok.

new member saying hello

hello , my name is clint , i live in tulsa, ok. i am 43 yrs young and have been a christian since 1985 ,but i have not been a good one the whole time,through stuggles with myself and neglegting salvation .i do know the baptism in fire and i do know there is an abideing in Christ so close and real, beyond pentecost even.i was very fortunate to have met leonard ravenhill , and i can honestly say he is the holiest full of god man i have met and listened to him and his son preach for three days in tulsa at my church i attended then .great church we had. i have also met clayton sonmore at this same church and got to sit next to he and his wife , clayton also spoke three days about showing the house to the house and ,here i stand i can do no other, and beyond pentecost.this was back in 1990 or so in meeting these two great men, i also got to meet this lady from wales that was having revivals in churchs she started there i think her nam was gene watson she was on fire, they called her an apostle in wales, if anyone has heard of her or knows her let me know. I do not like what i see here in the tulsa churches but i do love to see Jesus and glad beyond measure to see him, i have had a time in my life where the tangible fires were on me most of my waking hours for the period of a month back in 1990 those hours were mostly in anguish of soul and travail .i do know that i am going back to this place in prayer, the "john praying hyde", type of prayer. Being a house of prayer is truely being Gods house .i am new to the internet and i am so very estatic to have found a compilation of this wealth from men who lived eternally minded and shared thier great minds with all who would listen and see the Great Salvation God has wrought for us.
So in my opening hello, thank you so very much for taking the time to bring this material here on this site.
my aunt gave me the knickname clintstone when i was a young boy , so i use that when on the internet.
so

2008/4/21 22:43Profile
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re: new member saying hello

Welcome Clint, great name. You will find some folks with like precious faith here, along with enough material to challenge you for a lifetime.

May God bless you in your pilgrimage.

Clint :-)

2008/4/21 23:09Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Quote:
So in my opening hello, thank you so very much for taking the time to bring this material here on this site.

Amen. Yes, I too thank God every day for this site. Make yourself at home here and do glean from whatever you may. There is some priceless material here God can use to foster deep, fruitful growth in your walk. Let us know if we can be of any help to you. May God bless your time here and cause you to be edified.

Brother Paul

2008/4/21 23:19Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Welcome Clint,

I am just as estatic that you are here. Let us know if we can be of any help navigating the site.

Welcome brother.

2008/4/21 23:57Profile
clintstone

tulsa,ok.

Re:

hello friends , thank you for your welcome and i do know to be challenged in the ,wonderful matchless, grace of Jesus is a great adventure.To hear and see the father,through Christ in me is the hope of glory . John in rev. 19:10 was told to worship God for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophesy, paul in 1 cor 14 said to desire the best gifts that you may prophesy!. To truely testify of Jesus is to be a living epistle of devine , holy ,pure love of, and for, the Father,being only what we see and hear the father saying and doing, as Jesus does.this hearing and seeing the Father is of devine Holy Spirit led interpretation. the greater{larger} our bowing down {worship} is of the father the larger our hearing and vision become and consequently this is the door to prophesying!!!worship God , for the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of prophesy! glory glory ,let the Truth march on and let us all hail our God and redeemer and bow down in everything and in every area of our relations !! .please pray that God open doors for me hear and abroad , I am called to be a preacher and I have know that for 22 years now .. God bless ,

2008/4/23 22:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy