SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : defence of the gospel

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

defence of the gospel

Php 1:17 knowing that I am set in defence of the gospel. We have the awesome responsibility to learn the truth of God's word. We will give account to God( if he doesn't change us while we are here.) I have been so concerned that I even turn naked ladies magazines backwords in the stores. To protect the children. everything we do effects others so we need to be a light. that is not just talking the word. I am no critic of my dear brethren, I only ask that they consider what they are doing in their lives and how it reflects on the kingdom. We all want to love Jesus and belong to him. We are effected when as parents the children misbehave in the restaurant. But are we behaving before our heavenly father? We have not been taught all we should know about a ethical life in many churches, so we need to learn them on our own. many who have no desire for integrity will call ones who do care self righteous. We who are becoming like Jesus pray for them and say Jesus bless them and show them how to walk in light and truth. It is written---Eph. 5:27 that he might present it to himself a glorious church not having spot, wrinkle or any such thing but that it should be holy and without blemish. see the love of God in that scripture, we are his sheep just like the O.T. offering. He wants to offer us up to God as a sweet smelling savor. 2 Cor. 2:15for we are unto God a sweet savor of Christ in them that are saved and in them that perish. May the Holy Spirit confirm this powerfully to our hearts, glorify Jesus.

2008/4/21 12:47Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re: defence of the gospel

The best defense of the gospel is to manifest
the truth of God's saving grace and be a witness
to the glory of His resurrection. Live with this
conviction in mind and heart; you are an epistle,
and you will silence the critics!!

2008/4/27 19:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.