SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Happy Father's Day!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
moreofHim

Happy Father's Day!!!

I would like to say Happy Father's Day to all SI dad's!!! Rejoice knowing you have the best FATHER ever who can show you how to be a great father also. Have a great day today!!!

In Him, Chanin
---------------

F - aithful to God, wife and children

A - lways seeking God for help on being a godly man, husband and father

T - ender when situations call for tenderness

H - ungry to be changed from the inside out

E - rnestly prays for family

R - edeemed by the blood of the Jesus
--------------------

Matthew 22:37-38 NIV "Jesus replied, Love the Lord your God with all our heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment"

Ephesians 5:28-29 Amplified "Even so husbands should love their wives as [being in a sense] their bodies. He who loves his own wife loves himself. For no man ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and carefully protects and cherishes it, as Christ does the church"

Ephesians 6:4 Amplified "Fathers, do not irritate and provoke your children to anger—do not exasperate them to resentment— but rear them [tenderly] in the training and discipline and the counsel and admonition of the Lord"

2004/6/20 9:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Happy Father's Day!!!

Quote:
I would like to say Happy Father's Day to all SI dad's!!! Rejoice knowing you have the best FATHER ever who can show you how to be a great father also. Have a great day today!!!

Great idea Chanin! yes I totally concure God bless all you fathers out there especially mine. And let us not forget our earthly fathers are important but how much more important is our heavenly Abba father. We praise thee our Father be glorified on this day. :-)

2004/6/20 11:29Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Thank you Chanin.

What a wonderful acronym!
That we may live up to it's high calling.

2004/6/20 12:04Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Thank You Chanin!

For years I had been given a hard time about being a young father and having so many children. It made me feel a sense of shame towards fatherhood and in turn I had a skewed view of being a dad for many years. At 34 years old I have 6 children ranging in ages from almost 16 years down to 3 years. I have learned to appreciate being a father. My children are getting older. The hourglass of time for my influence is running down. I am savoring the time more than ever.

Your post is a great encouragent! I pray I will press more perfectly to these things.

God Bless,

-Robert

2004/6/21 8:53Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Robert
Wow, 6 children in 13 years! Almost as good as us; we managed 7 in 12 years. No-one else's opinion matters in the slightest. As they say in computer-land... enjoy.

2004/6/21 9:08Profile
dougkristen

Re:

I am in good company of large families. We have 7 chidlren, six living. 10 years old and under in 12 years. I am blessed to be a father, what a humble job description it is!

Blessings,
Doug

2004/6/21 9:45Profile
TheophilusMD

New Jersey

Re:

I have only one 8 yr-old son and yet still in good company. :-) Among lovers of our Lord! Thanks for remembering.

2004/6/21 9:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy