SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Goodbye.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

God Bless you, Claudette. Maybe I jumped the gun too quick on this wording? ...Hope we can continue to be a blessing to each other and others who frequent this forum.

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2008/4/20 18:53Profile
davym

Re:

This site is truly a heaven sent blessing. It has helped me in so many ways. I can't remember all the things I've gleaned from the site, but I wouldn't hesitate to say it has been [b]vital[/b] to my spritual growth.

The sermons and articles are an exquisite collection of spiritual gems. The forum is wonderful also, but because of its necessary interactivity is subject to our carnal tendencies. I feel some of the best postings are the devotional thoughts, however I notice they are not read much nor often replied to yet they provide some of the best discussion starters.

We must remember that it is inevitable that this site will be attacked as Satan will endeavour to not allow a blessing to be a blessing for long. Let's not play into the devil's hands by allowing him to stoke up our carnal appetites. What an expert he is at doing it.

Let's keep lifting Christ up. Our wonderful Saviour!! It won't be long until we see Him and live for eternity in His presence! and if He can use this site to help start a revival then what joy will fill our hearts!

praying for the conferences.........

God bless

David

2008/4/21 5:54Profile

Re:

I've been offline for a few days do to some physical problems. Miss a day miss a lot, I guess.

I have no idea whats going on, so I wont even begin to comment on it. I'm a little surprised by the people that have been banned, I must say. Compliments has always been a good friend on here, and as much as Bubba seems out in left field, I always felt that a healthy spiritual dialogue with him would someday open his eyes. And tho I sometimes didnt agree with Dorcas, I always considered her to be a caring sister in Christ.

I really dont know what to think. I admire and respect the mods on here. I have nothing to say against them. I do wonder why the sudden crack down, but then, it's their forum and they have to do what they consider to be the right thing for their forum... whether everyone agrees, or no one agrees.

As for me, my interest in this forum has tapered off some over the last few months. Many reasons why. It seemed to me there was an influx of people who were very much opposed to the truth of scripture. I've begun to wonder if what i have to say even makes a difference here. And thats ok... sometimes God brings us to a point where the season is over.

I simply dont know. I'm not leaving, but some have noticed that my participation has dropped off. It has. And probably wont pick back up for the time being either.

All that to say that this is a bit surprising and a bit unsettling. But again, I dont know anything about whats been going on. I can only trust that the mods on here did what they did after much prayer and seeking God.

Krispy

2008/4/21 7:41

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy