SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Psalm 8

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JoeBenson

Greenville, South Carolina

Psalm 8

It was a difficult day. However, God reigns! Praise the Lord.

Psalm 8 really encouraged me today! It is worth praising God and reading again my friends.

Psalm 8
1 To the Chief Musician. On the instrument of Gath. A Psalm of David.

O LORD, our Lord, How excellent is Your name in all the earth, Who have set Your glory above the heavens! 2 Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have ordained strength, Because of Your enemies, That You may silence the enemy and the avenger. 3 When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained, 4 What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him? 5 For You have made him a little lower than the angels, And You have crowned him with glory and honor. 6 You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet, 7 All sheep and oxen-- Even the beasts of the field, 8 The birds of the air, And the fish of the sea That pass through the paths of the seas.9 O LORD, our Lord, How excellent is Your name in all the earth.
Psalms 8 (NKJV)

Be blessed,

Joe

2008/4/16 19:45Profile
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

Re: Psalm 8

Col.3:17 and whatsoever ye do in word or in deed do all in the name of the Lord Jesus. giving thanks unto God and the father by him. w/Ps.8:1 I love you Jesus, you are wonderful and marvelous, I lay on my face for more of you, I wake in the night to pray and worship you, I abstain from food at times to draw closer to you, i sacrifice what I can for you. my life is yours to glorify the name of Jesus. now I cry Jesus my marvelous forgiver of all my sins and mistakes, God help me to cut off from all worldliness and stay in your word, and have much faith and trust in you. I'm a winner, love you brother.

2008/4/18 16:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy