SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello Sermon Index Family

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
kenhall5551

Hello Sermon Index Family

Hi everyone. What a wonderful web site. A treasure chest of classic revival preaching. I am 52 years old. I got saved when I was 8 years old watching a
Billy Gram Crusade on TV. That was in the 60's When
Ole Billy was a firebrand. I really have a hunger to see revival in the church and in myself. It is an honor to be a part of this wonderful Sermon Index
community. God bless you all.

2008/4/13 3:32Profile

Re: Hello Sermon Index Family

welcome brother, another heart that was drawn by God here to a treasure of true bible-based preaching...
may God also grace you to pray for this ministry. I personally am drawn to a brother named Keith Daniel and Rolfe Bornard but others may disagree. In any case, there is a treasure here to outlast all my lifetime that i couldn't possibly listen to all. So as you're lead, may you grow and get to know all of the community.

sam

2008/4/13 14:06

Quote:

kenhall5551 wrote:
I really have a hunger to see revival in the church and in myself.

Amen.

Quote:

It is an honor to be a part of this wonderful Sermon Index community. God bless you all.

And it is good to have you join, brother. What a blessing and honor that Christian fellowship is! It is far more than we deserve. How good and full of mercy God is to His children. I pray that the Lord uses SI in your life as a place of encouragement and growth to your Christian walk.

May the Lord bless you.

~Joy

2008/4/14 17:30
jsisrl

Quote:

kenhall5551 wrote:
Hi everyone. What a wonderful web site. A treasure chest of classic revival preaching. I am 52 years old. I got saved when I was 8 years old watching a
Billy Gram Crusade on TV. That was in the 60's When
Ole Billy was a firebrand. I really have a hunger to see revival in the church and in myself. It is an honor to be a part of this wonderful Sermon Index
community. God bless you all.

Have you been Born Again by The Word of God?

2008/9/24 0:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy