Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Thanks Greg for stopping the personal accusations and attacks and directing the attention back the original post. But actually, I think this has all worked perfect and am willing to take the hit, because it goes to show exactly what I am talking about in the original post and the Zac compilation and message from Cater Conlon about The Angry Watchman. I am aware that some will confuse mercy and grace with compromise, lack of jelousy for the glory of God and even sin for I was one of them myself for which I again openly and public humble myself and repent. If you read some of the others posts and compare it to the original post and the compilation from Zac Poonen and the message from Cater Conlon and you will see exactly what I am talking about. Do you see love and concern and mercy or grace in the post or personal accusations, attacks and attempts to prove ones own opinion and condemn those who disagree with his opinion even thought they are brothers in Christ preaching the pure uncompromising Gospel truth of God’s Word?

This forum is being locked and I am going to re-publish Patrick's article again and I would ask that people only respond to it to edify others and comment on the good things God is saying in the article. This thread is being locked.

2008/4/1 16:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy