SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Signup for the "LIVE" USA CONFERENCE WEBCAST 2008

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Signup for the "LIVE" USA CONFERENCE WEBCAST 2008

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/rc2008sm.gif[/img]

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/pre-broadcast-sm.gif[/img]

[b]LIVE WEBCAST VISION[/b]

The Revival Conference in Lilburn, GA will be live webcasted freely on christian.tv for all viewers of sermonindex. [i]Last year there were over 1000 viewers for each day of the event that tuned in live.[/i] This year not only can you view the live webcast but you can signup your church to "broadcast" the 3 night sessions of the event. It is our vision to see 100's of churches participate in this live broadcast so that the event will reach 10,000's live.

[b]SCHEDULE[/b]

Tuesday, October 21st, 2008
Speaker: Henry Blackaby
Time: 7pm EST

Wendesday, October 22nd, 2008
Speaker: Paul Washer

Thursday, October 23rd, 2008
Speaker: Denny Kenaston

[b]SIGNUP TODAY![/b]

Churches that participate in this "live broadcast" will be listed as "venues" to attend in North America. Also a higher quality webstream will be offered for churches that want to host these 3 night sessions. To add your church to the list of venues participating you need to simply do the following steps.

1. CONFIRM that you will use your venue to live webcast the event all 3 nights (requires pastor's permission of your local church): October 21-23rd, 2008. Ensure you have a high-speed internet connection in the church.

2. SUBMIT to us contact information to the email ([email protected]) for your church ie: Church Name, Address, Phone Number, Email. We will advertise the churches participating so that many local people that desired to attend in GA will be able to view the event with other believers. [i](we will be producing flyers and brochure's that can be printed and used to hand out to attendee's for the event.)[/i]

[b]VENUES PARTICIPATING[/b]

none confirmed.

2008/3/28 15:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Signup for the "LIVE" USA CONFERENCE WEBCAST 2008

I am working on a pdf flyer and more information about this opportunity. If you have a church or pastor that is willing to live webcast this event and you are in the EST time zone then please let me know and I can get you the details.

2008/4/13 17:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy