Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Evangelism

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mzieg8

Oregon

Evangelism

Hi,
Have you people ever heard of Gospel For Asia? www.gfa.org is their website. There are around 3 Billion people in the 10-40 area that have not heard the Gospel Of Jesus Christ. Please checkout this site. You can sponsor missionaries from those areas to reach the lost. let me know what you think. I just listened to "Ten Shekels And A Shirt". This is excellent. My wife daughter and I listened to it and we heard.

Mike

2004/6/16 10:10Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Evangelism

Gospel for Asia is a terrific organization! KP Yohannan is the president and is a man on fire for God. Greg has a few of his messages on this site, here is a link to one that will stir you;

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=985]Gospel For Asia[/url]

One good thing about GFA is that every penny that you donate to this organization goes to the missionaries, the administrative costs of the organization are covered by other means. When you sponser a missionary they send you a picture and background on the person. I just got a new job recently and decided to sponser 3 GFA missionaries, our financial and prayer support is very much needed to help them reach the lost.

In Christ,

Ron

2004/6/16 20:13Profile
mzieg8

Oregon

Re:

Hi,
I wonder how many others out there are sponsoring a missionary ? It would be neat to know. We are watching the video "Christ's Call" K.P. sure says it like it is. If we can't go ourselves it sure is nice to help those over in India to be able to go out in our place. He said it is by God's grace we were born in America. He said 500 Million alone in India have not heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ which is half of the country. Lots of people living in the slums.

Sincerely,

MZ

2004/6/27 18:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
If we can't go ourselves it sure is nice to help those over in India to be able to go out in our place. He said it is by God's grace we were born in America. He said 500 Million alone in India have not heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ which is half of the country. Lots of people living in the slums.

Welcome to SermonIndex! yes I have appreciated the ministry of [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=112]KP Yohannan[/url] (click here for sermons by him on SI). A great thing that he brings out in some of his books is the spiritual poverty of america amongst its physical riches. I am glad you heard the message 'ten shekels and a shirt' its a message that really needs to get out to the professing church of America. Sadly it can be said that many profess to be Christian but how many are actually born again Christians seeking things above is another matter in its self.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=149]Bakht Singh[/url] (click here for his audio messages) is another great Christian in india and professed to say that he believed that barely any Americian churches he knew of actually worshipped God in spirit and truth. He was a profound man of God and had a vibrant ministry in India, raising up over 300 churches himself.

I am sure you know this brother also..

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=157]Zac Poonen[/url] (click here for audio messages) he is a great indian christian who teaches on the deeper christian life. I have been tremendously blessed by his ministry.

I pray and hope you are blessed by the audio/video resources freely given from this site.

2004/6/27 18:21Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I was just browsing the website and found this very interesting video. It was very encouraging to watch the faithfulness of this man in the midst of apparent unfruitfulness.

[url=http://www.gfa.org/gfa/latestnewsarticle?wid=1398]The Call To Harvest (Video)[/url]

2004/6/27 18:30Profile
5nva

Re:

KP and the GFA Ministry are a blessing.

KP has a lot of books that are provoking and convicting. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

I have supported a missionary for GFA for several years. When you support a missionary you get a letter about the missionary and also a picture of him or her. We receive monthly updates and all the latest videos or tape updates from the GFA ministry.

I believe it is a sound ministry and everyone recommend you at least sign up for the monthly magazine.

In Christ,

Mike

2004/6/27 21:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy